The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Connies Pups Are Here ....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dads Guys Gwithian :D ......We are definitely keeping the little red girl, but arn't sure which other one as they are all sooooo different :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
Dads Guys Gwithian  :D   ......We are definitely keeping the little red girl, but arn't sure which other one as they are all sooooo different  :lol:
What a surprise Hannah's keeping [SIZE=21pt]2[/SIZE] puppies (w00t) (w00t) :p AND both of them could be [SIZE=21pt]FAWN[/SIZE] It doesn't matter how often you say they are red Hannah the rest of the world knows that they are fawn. :p

FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN, FAWN.

Oh before I forget the pups and Connie are looking luverly. :wub: :wub: I'm looking forwards to seeing Rae and Louise's as well as your own growing up.

I bet that you can't wait until Wednesday Lou. Rae are you still going to call yours Spidey?

:eek: No blacks :blink: :unsure: :wacko:

They are all gorgeous though :wub:

TCx

Hannah can you ask Connie if I could have a picture of Dexter facing the camera not the milk bar please :D

BeeJay said:
[  Rae are you still going to call yours Spidey?
Indeedy :D Just not quite sure which one he is yet :clown: probably the blue fawn :wub: , but Midge is sooooooooooo adorable :wub:

Ahh but which one has the best spidey sense, maybe Midge has it :- " Is there a test

Louise_Simon said:
Ahh but which one has the best spidey sense, maybe Midge has it  :- " Is there a test

I could always throw them against the wall and see which one sticks best :- " :oops: :lol: ......Ohhhh Nooooooooo :p

BTW can someone please tell Barbara I'm not speaking to her any more ...... Fawn indeed :p ......They're not fawn they really are a perfect red, reddy, reddish kinda colour :teehee:

Awww Connie, well done :thumbsup: What beautiful babies :wub: That little white one stands out alot :wub:

Ahhh they are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Emma xxx

a cracking litter, good luck with them :luck: :cheers:

HANNAHS KEEPING A FAWWWWWWWN

:thumbsup: good luck with them.

Well Done Connie :thumbsup: The blue fawn is my pick :wub: I bet you knew I would say that Hannah (w00t)

Congratulations Hannah & well done Connie they are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done Connie & Jack . The puppies are lovely Hannah. Will Kim & Mel be having one of them? When I kept two pups I found it easier ( on us and the other dogs) as they played with each other :thumbsup: . Keep the pics coming :cheers:

Rae said:
BeeJay said:
[  Rae are you still going to call yours Spidey?
Indeedy :D Just not quite sure which one he is yet :clown: probably the blue fawn :wub: , but Midge is sooooooooooo adorable :wub:

Oh I'm so pleased you're keeping the name Spidey :wub:

I'm in love with Midge 8)

We NEED more pics Hannah...purleeease :*

TCx

:wub: :wub: GORGEOUS SCRUMMY PUPPIES!! :wub: :wub:

You must be so proud :huggles:

Congratulations to mum! and to you of course! :thumbsup:

Emma and Jesse

xXx

beaker said:
:cheers: a gorgeous brood there  :cheers: lovely chunky babies, lovely blue fawn  :wub:

i can't see any blacks though  :'(

PMSL I love your new signature Becka (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

what gorgeous babies, good luck with them.

Rae.... that little white one with blue splodges has your name all over him.... u know u want to :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!

can you tell i am excited !!!!!Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

well done connie, gorgeous babies,

rae, i think the blue fawn, because i have to cuddle him!!!!!

congrats hannah,xxxxx

Louise_Simon said:
Cant wait till later  :D   going to meet the little bundles  :wub:

And I hope you will be taking your camera :- " :D

Have a fab time :luck: with your choice or is your mind already made up? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back