The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT WHERE PLACED. :cheers:

Helen with Lotie (Pipijay Starlite of Scarletfair jW shcm) V,H,C open bitch.

She flowed round the ring like a youngster :wub:

Harry Scarletfair One Night Res Mid Limit Dog little showman :wub:

Rachel & Chelsea, well what can i say WAY TO GO She looked stunning. Go Go Huntinghill :cheers:

Way to go Alison & Monty, i heard he looked fab but i missed him. :(

Big well done on your Res placeing. :thumbsup:

Well we had a great day.

Windsdream White Linnen (Shyla ) bred from my first ever litter, got Res in a large yearling bitch class of 30. :D

Link (Chrispan Crown of Gold for Windsdream) was 3rd in Limit dog class of 33.

Mia was unplaced but she showed her socks off for me and really enjoyed her day im very proud of her. :wub:

Also huge congrats to Kevan & Suesan Ellis, from the Railfield Kennel.

Collecting 3 Seconds & a First place then the res CC with Ch Railfield Raindust.

WAY TO GO DAD. :thumbsup:

What a great day, well done to everyone who did well especially Adagio kennel with Robbie and Pauline and Pebbles :cheers:

Well done Nik with Anneka and Ellie, Alison and Monty (Ash was so happy to see him), Yvonne and Sky :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to our Railfield Raindust daddy and the other Railfields on your results.

To our new Bluestreak family - way to go Cathie and Alison both getting reserve placings.

Well Done to everyone on their wins. Congratultions to Love Supreme on his BOB and Sharon Stone on her CC, I thought she looked wonderful. I thought the Undergraduate Bitch class line-up was lovely. Congratulations to Jazzalicious on her Best Puppy Award. Everyone did so well but Dawn must be thrilled with her 1st with Spider.

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
kierpark said:
We were very pleased with our 3rd place in U/Grad bitch with our Collooney girl Ellie may  :D Hattie greyhound had a 4th,

Lovey to get a place with both our girls

well Done to everybody who had a place  :thumbsup:

WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Hi everyone! I would like to take the oportunity to thank You for the great support and all the congratulations - this was a thrill I can tell You. I hope soon that I can present some nice pictures on my web.

Robbie showed beautifully for me yesterday. We where shortlisted in the group and what a thing to be in the big ring at Cruft's. Maria & I with the dogs Robbie & Tappas will leave England tonight - hopefully if the ferry is going as planned but due to weather conditions we don't know yet. Bye for now and thanks once more.

Stefan & Robbie

Congratulations to all !

The first time I saw Robby in live was in Bro 2003 (S) whe he got the win. Such a marvelous dog. It is a beautiful award he got yesterday at Crufts, to put on his long list of wins.

Congratulations to the Adagio team.

Had a lovely day yesterday just watching (and running to and fro between dogs and bitches :sweating: ) Well done to everyone in the cards and making the cuts :thumbsup: ! Alison and Monty, Tina , Huntinghill, Richard and Spider, Helen with Harry and Lottie, Nikki, and anyone else ive missed!

an especially sucessful day for Kevans Railfields and the Palmiks :thumbsup:

and of course to Stefan and Pauline :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well done everyone, especially Alison and Mr Monty the magnificent.[/SIZE]

Nice to meet you Marie_05, looking good at your first ever Crufts, and Wigglesworth, good to meet you too.

What a busy day, I would like to have seen a bit more of the judging but the time just flies, and then I had the car park challenge to complete, a NEW game kindly organised by Alison in case I was bored when the judging had all finished. If anyone wants the rules I will supply them later. (w00t)

Cathie

Looking forward to the pics Stefan - safe trip home! How lucky you are to jump on a ferry to Crufts!!!!!

Did anyone get a pic of Pauline's bitch? Would like to see her.

aslan said:
Looking forward to the pics Stefan - safe trip home!  How lucky you are to jump on a ferry to Crufts!!!!!
Did anyone get a pic of Pauline's bitch?  Would like to see her.

Ive got quite a few pics will put on when ive got chance! :thumbsup:

whippynit said:
aslan said:
Looking forward to the pics Stefan - safe trip home!  How lucky you are to jump on a ferry to Crufts!!!!!
Did anyone get a pic of Pauline's bitch?  Would like to see her.

Ive got quite a few pics will put on when ive got chance! :thumbsup:

It will be super to see your photos if you will be good enough to post them, especially for those of us who were unable to be there.

Pauline

Not got the best of cameras and hard to take pics in that light - im sure someone has got better ones they will put on but heres a few for now...

Dont know if this will work...

BOB...

Adagio_Love_Supreme.JPG

Was running between rings watching today so only have a few pics off dogs in no particular order. Think this is Palmik Midnight Mischief JW..

palmik_midnight_mischief.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back