The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulation to all that were in the cards and huge well done to Stefan and Robbie :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations to you all :cheers: Sounds like you all had a fab time.

Juley said:
We were up at 3am!!!! (w00t)   (w00t)

cor blimey Juley, what ya do, pee the bed???

we were up at 5, left half 6, then did 90 miles in just over an hour - how???

it was lovely to see you :huggles: Monty was quite happy to see Berry :wub:

Congrat's to all those who enjoyed success :cheers:

Such lovely big classes - the breed entries in the UK are almost as big as some of the group entries & even show entries overseas (w00t) Will look forward to the experience of it all in not to many years to come :cheers:

thanks for the pics!

Much appreciated.

Heard on the news about the storms lashing the coast in the South of England - hope they didn't cause anyone any trouble.

CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE who took part at Crufts this year including those who weren't placed this time.

And a 'WOW' to Stefan and Robbie who looked gorgeous on telly :wub: What a flashy dog he is. :thumbsup:

Found these on another site....are they anyones dogs on here.??

b0551425.jpg

02bfb0de.jpg

Juley said:
T Hoare said:
Juley said:
Just a couple of Berry, we were thrilled to make the cut in a huge junior class. These were taken when we arrived at about 7am.

(w00t) 7 am, blimey Juley, I was just leaving home then got to car park at 8:30.

We were up at 3am!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

We were up at 2am and were absolutely shattered by the time we got home. Could just about keep my eyes open to watch BIS on the TV.

Thanks for the pics Juley :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Thanks for the photos!

I won't say it's as good as being there, because it's not, but it's so nice to at least see a few photos of the Whippets. Did anyone meet any of the folks who came over from the USA?

seaspot_run said:
Thanks for the photos!
I won't say it's as good as being there, because it's not, but it's so nice to at least see a few photos of the Whippets.  Did anyone meet any of the folks who came over from the USA?

I didn't actually meet but Bo Bengson was at the ringside.

I did actually meet and talk to Espen Engh. He has very good english and a very pleasant man, why had I not introduced myself to him years ago?

Well i think we have just recovered from our long journey home didnt get in till 530 am yesterday morn. It wasnt our year this year Keano showed his wee socks off in his class well done to Louise and Stan for keeping us company in the ring and for being short listed and well done to Helen and Harry for getting placed :cheers: :thumbsup: Sonny didnt get placed in the Vet class but showed like an old pro and Jake showed like he should in the post grad class, we chuffed just to have the 3 dogs there. Well done to all the k9ers who got placed or shortlisted and well done to everyone for qualifying in the first place.

A big Well done to Stefan and Robbie what a deserving winner you took my breathe away.

Bring on next year :lol: :lol:

Hello You all!

First once again thak You all for Your big support by the ring side - that was not hard att all to feel. Thank You for all the congratulations by e-mails and phone calls and SMS. This has been a thrill I can tell You. Robbie showed for me better then ever so it was a total joy - well I whispered in his ear that he had to.

We have now after some hours sleep arrived at home. We arrived now at midnight.

It has been a very long journey. Muy english is to bad to tell all the words I wanted.

I have not looked what is in my camera but it is not so much.

If any of You have som nice pictures from Cruft's please send to me privet at

stefan@whippet.se.

Thank You once again!

Stefan

Adagio said:
Hello You all!First once again thak You all for Your big support by the ring side - that was not hard att all to feel. Thank You for all the congratulations by e-mails and phone calls and SMS. This has been a thrill I can tell You. Robbie showed for me better then ever so it was a total joy - well I whispered in his ear that he had to.

It has been a very long journey. Muy english is to bad to tell all the words I wanted.

stefan@whippet.se.

Thank You once again!

Stefan

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS, He is one handsome looking boy, :wub:

Adagio said:
Hello You all!First once again thak You all for Your big support by the ring side - that was not hard att all to feel. Thank You for all the congratulations by e-mails and phone calls and SMS. This has been a thrill I can tell You. Robbie showed for me better then ever so it was a total joy - well I whispered in his ear that he had to.

stefan@whippet.se.

Thank You once again!

Stefan

Congratulations! :cheers:

Not a very good one, but of myself with Louis (Meandi Dare to Dream) VHC Postgrad dog

jo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
~JO~ said:
Not a very good one, but of myself with Louis (Meandi Dare to Dream) VHC Postgrad dog

jo.jpg

Hello JO , (don't know your real name ) :D

It is lovely to see your picture here.

We ( a friend and me ) came to you after judgements to ask about this lovely boy, do you remember ? he impressed us a lot :thumbsup:

But I have to say, this is not such a good picture of your dog, because in real he looked so much better.

I will try to place a picture, so you will be sure who posted this .

It is a picture of my Justin who was 3th in open class. ( a dream comming true !!! )

Justin_Crufts_3th.jpg

Many congratulations on your 3rd with Justin :cheers: - glad you enjoyed your day at Crufts :thumbsup:

Justin is stunning - I was admiring him in that incredibly strong Open class. You must be thrilled with a place in that class :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back