The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Winner of mid limit bitch

supatas_bootilicious_babe.JPG

This is a piccie of Pauline's bitch which was taken back in October at Midland Cos.

Congrats to everyone who did well, so many K9ers coming home with cards!

Stan was shortlisted in a good quality Mid Limit class which I was very proud of - he showed his socks off for me. If anybody has any pictures, good or bad, I would love to see them.

We had a good trip home, NEC to Plymouth in 2 hours 50 mins! Not sure how I managed that, 'cos I never went above 70mph :- "

Louise

Spyanfly048sm.jpg

I managed a few pics of BOB in the group not very good . But what a lovely rear end lol

Lauren_CRUFTS_2008_058.JPG

Lauren_CRUFTS_2008_059.JPG

:thumbsup: Thanks for the pics Lisa, lovely to see :thumbsup:

A big congrats to the CC & RCC winners and everyone 'in the cards', so good to see so many K9ers placed. A lovely day out especially 'topped off' by Chelseas BPIB, cloud nine job. :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: Congratulations to all at Collooney :cheers: [/SIZE] Honey and grandkids send :huggles: to Barney!!

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: Huge Congratulations to Stefan & Robbie :cheers: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
rls22 said:
Just got back in after a very long day.  Nothing for our 2 today but some wonderful results for our friends.

Firstly, HUGE congratulations to Yvonne with Sky winning Junior and Graduate bitch classes.  I was so so pleased for you.  :huggles:

Annie and Chelsea had an amazing day getting BPIB and brother Joe for 3rd in the Puppy dog class.

Spider won Post graduate with Richard handling - Dawn does not make a good spectator!!  :cheers:

Alison and Monty got 4th in their class - go Monty!  So chuffed for you - he showed so well today.  :wub:

Brill day for Tina - 3rd for Link in Limit and a 4th for Shyla .

There were loads of others in the cards today - so well done all!!!  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

Thanks Rachel

We had a fantastics day with Sky winning both her classes. Many thanks for all your support and for keeping me company while Mike was in the ring with her. It really was an exciting day as Brin had a 3rd on both of his classes.(junior dog & UG dog)

Well done to all k9'ers who did well. There are too many of you to mention, so not to miss anyone out-------

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: WELL DONE TO YOU ALL :cheers: [/SIZE]

Yvonne

:huggles:

whippynit said:
Was running between rings watching today so only have a few pics off dogs in no particular order. Think this is Palmik Midnight Mischief JW..
Hi Lisa

Yes this is a picture of Sky (P Midnight Mischief JW).

Next time you see us come over and say hello. :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

A huge well done to Anneka on getting 2nd in Undergraduate,Bridie sends lots of

kisses to her sister. :thumbsup:

Also well done to Derek and Christa with their lovely Sophie on getting 2nd in Post Graduate bitch :cheers:

seaspot_run said:
I'm certain that Monty got the "People's Choice" award!  :p He's certainly worked the crowd hard for it!  ;) :- "   Honestly, I was thrilled you made it into the cards.
Will there be photos of posh frockage to follow? :- "

He works his socks off for it! he does 'sad-dog' :unsure: perfectly, gets a bit of attention, does a quick sniff to see if he can locate any food, and if not - on to the next!!! :eek: That thing he does, when he is lying on his back, on my lap, like a big baby - pure attention seeking, and it works for him every time! :thumbsup: :lol: o:)

:oops: posh frock? oh, you mean when I dressed up like my mum? well I certainly didn't ask anyone to take my photo dressed like that :b

dragonfly said:
[SIZE=14pt] and then I had the car park challenge to complete, a NEW game kindly organised by Alison in case I was bored when the judging had all finished. If anyone wants the rules I will supply them later. (w00t) [/SIZE] 

Cathie

:oops: :blink: I'm always saying it - I shouldn't be allowed out on my own :p Thank god I wasn't, cos I would have been trawling the car parks in the dark, Monty in one hand, trolley in the other, looking like some crazy bag lady ;) Thank you :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
doris said:
seaspot_run said:
I'm certain that Monty got the "People's Choice" award!  :p He's certainly worked the crowd hard for it!  ;) :- "  Honestly, I was thrilled you made it into the cards.

Will there be photos of posh frockage to follow? :- "

He works his socks off for it! he does 'sad-dog' :unsure: perfectly, gets a bit of attention, does a quick sniff to see if he can locate any food, and if not - on to the next!!! :eek: That thing he does, when he is lying on his back, on my lap, like a big baby - pure attention seeking, and it works for him every time! :thumbsup: :lol: o:)

dragonfly said:
[SIZE=14pt] and then I had the car park challenge to complete, a NEW game kindly organised by Alison in case I was bored when the judging had all finished. If anyone wants the rules I will supply them later. (w00t) [/SIZE] 

Cathie

:oops: :blink: I'm always saying it - I shouldn't be allowed out on my own :p Thank god I wasn't, cos I would have been trawling the car parks in the dark, Monty in one hand, trolley in the other, looking like some crazy bag lady ;) Thank you :huggles:

I played that game at Manchester airport once, I wasn't very good at it! :oops:

Just a couple of Berry, we were thrilled to make the cut in a huge junior class. These were taken when we arrived at about 7am.

Juley said:
Just a couple of Berry, we were thrilled to make the cut in a huge junior class. These were taken when we arrived at about 7am.

(w00t) 7 am, blimey Juley, I was just leaving home then got to car park at 8:30.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back