The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dad Died Today

im so sorry to hear of your sad loss, my thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time.

emma and little dana

Very sorry to hear about your Dad :( My thoughts goes out to you,your Mum and family at a very sad time.

very sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family at a very sad time, kindest regards

Debbie

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I recently lost my mother after she had a stroke, I hadn't seen her for over a year because I live so far away, but I was able to make a visit just a couple of weeks before she passed away. We have to treasure the moments we share with our loved ones, even when the memories of those times are painful.

God bless.

So sorry to read your sad news Billy. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I lost my dad 2 years ago and my mum last year, my heart goes out to you. :(

Tina

Sorry to hear of your sad news Billy & Family

Dee

Sorry to hear this Billy, hope you and your family stick together at this hard time.

so sorry for your loss know how you are feeling :(

special hug for your mum

So sad for you Billy, rest in peace Dad

So sorry to hear about your dad Thinking of you and your family at this sad time Eddie & Liz

So very sorry to hear about your dad. My dad died in similar circumstances and also hung on fighting for a short time. I was so glad of that time to say goodbye, but it still doesnt prepare you for that last moment. Your mum and all your family are in our prayers.

chris

Sorry for your loss, your in our thoughts at this sad time Billy and family

From Jim, Lynne and family.

So sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with you and you family, especially your mum, they were together a long time. No one can measure the joy of being one half of a happy couple and no one can comprehend the huge feeling of loss when your other half is gone.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back