The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diamonds Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey guys..........everythings fine. Pups are just too interesting now for me to sit on PC!!!! (w00t) what with being back at work 2 nights a week and feeding diddyman every couple of hours :blink:

Pups eyes are all open now and they are attempting to walk everywhere, some of the colours are coming out more and i now have my little favourites :wub: i have a good idea which ones will be the keepers :p

OH is off work today so we'll try and get some nice pics for yous all later :thumbsup:

Sleepytime again................. -_-

Litter_2.jpg

Oi...your squishing meeeeeeeeeeeee......................

Litter_2_1.jpg

Harley (beauty sleep is so important to her)

Harley_2.jpg

Sapphire :wub: :thumbsup:

Sapphire_2.jpg

Busta (he can sniff out food from a long distance!)

Busta_2.jpg

....and Ruby (Miss Independant wants to be off!)

Ruby_2.jpg

Pearl, Brian and Diddyman were all too camera shy for this session! Will get wide awake ones later :thumbsup:

:wub: o:) :wub: :wub: o:)

aww they are the cutest pups ever, can't wait to see Diddyman's photo to see how he's grown, thanks

glad everything ok :sweating: :sweating:

Awwwww they are looking smashing :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Pups have all had their first taste of 'solids'! (w00t)

Was advised that it may be beneficial and to give Diamond a bit of a break as they are on the milkbar every hour!! I started them with a teaspoon individually but hey, i like to do things the hard way and just plonk it on a saucer and let them get stuck in!!!

Pic to follow as soon as i get the gunk of the camera :oops:

Brian a bit overstretched..........................

100_1453.jpg

and mummy Diamond finishing off the scrummy mush :x

100_1454.jpg

and everyones little favourite Diddy in the comfort of his little blankie :wub:

100_1441.jpg

Aww what lovely pictures Denise :wub: :wub: :wub: they looks better each time I see them... :huggles: :)

and not long now before my little dumpling is with me..... :huggles:

Well they all looked to enjoy their first sloppy dinner :thumbsup: :lol:

Lovely pictures,they are a super litter, Pearl is sooo :wub: :wub: :wub: and nice to see Diddy again, looks like Diamond is being a very good mummy :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing these babes grow :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

I can imagine you're really excited Janis(w00t) Can you remember the time when we both had just one???? :- "

Looks like im allowed to keep more than one :teehee:

I will have to keep Diddy on a bit longer (maybe for ever :p ) and i have my eye on 2 little girls :wub:

Pearl is a little sweetheart and she has a massive place in my heart. Her head pops up when she hears my voice and comes to find me. I didnt want to keep a fawn but she is so laid back and lets you cut her nails, shove wormer down her neck, weigh her and all without any protest. My daughter wants her to show so fingers crossed she is good enough. I think that she is gonna be the mini Diamond.

Lolcoe said:
I can imagine you're really excited (w00t) Can you remember the time when we both had just one???? :- "
Looks like im allowed to keep more than one :teehee:

I will have to keep Diddy on a bit longer (maybe for ever :p ) and i have my eye on 2 little girls :wub:

what great news - you are so lucky.... :huggles: :wub: I never thought I Would see the day when I SAID ive got three whippets.... :lol: :- " but its nearly here.... (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back