The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diamonds Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ah, thanks for pics, they look so sweet :wub:

and posh too, dinner on a gold platter :lol:

Lolcoe said:
and everyones little favourite Diddy in the comfort of his little blankie :wub:
View attachment 43837

It is with the greatest sadness that Diddyman passed away peacefully in my arms this morning. He was a little one who got into so many hearts but after nearly 3 weeks has made very little progress. Last week at the vets she couldnt pinpoint exactly what was wrong but is almost sure he had pnemonia(sp?).

He'd had anti biotics and everything else that could help him but he had no more fight in him.

I am completely heartbroken as he has had my close supervision 24/7 and even the nurse at the vets was crying. Diamond seems upset so i've let her have my bacon butty which seems to have perked her up.

Run free Diddyman :wub: :huggles: i will never forget you

diddy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry to hear this news :( ,little diddyman will be missed by everyone on here,as he touched all our hearts. :wub: :huggles:

RIP LITTLE BABY DIDDY :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolcoe said:
Lolcoe said:
and everyones little favourite Diddy in the comfort of his little blankie :wub:
View attachment 43837

It is with the greatest sadness that Diddyman passed away peacefully in my arms this morning. He was a little one who got into so many hearts but after nearly 3 weeks has made very little progress. Last week at the vets she couldnt pinpoint exactly what was wrong but is almost sure he had pnemonia(sp?).

He'd had anti biotics and everything else that could help him but he had no more fight in him.

I am completely heartbroken as he has had my close supervision 24/7 and even the nurse at the vets was crying. Diamond seems upset so i've let her have my bacon butty which seems to have perked her up.

Run free Diddyman :wub: :huggles: i will never forget you

View attachment 43839

Im so very sorry about little Diddy man :( :huggles:

hope hes safe at the Bridge now. :huggles:

:eek: Oh no. I'm so sad for you :(

:'( RIP Diddy Have fun playing with bro Snoop at the Bridge :'(

Oh no Dee i'm sorry, :(

even though i never met him i'll miss Diddy 5p

Diddy and Snoop .. bouncing about together in the sunshine at Rainbow Bridge :huggles:

So sorry to hear such sad news about little Diddy. :(

RIP little fellow. :huggles:

Dee,i am so sorry :( about little Diddy,poor little mite,very heartbreaking.

[SIZE=14pt]rip diddy[/SIZE]

I'm so sad for you all. Little Diddy is running free and well with his baby bro, but it is so sad for Diamond and you, his human family. Big hugs to you :huggles:

RIP Diddy one.

So sorry ! :(

RIP little one.

He so reminds me of little fonty I lost at 3 weeks of age. Both have the same shape head. Fonty had water on the brain.

Millie said:
So sorry !  :(
RIP little one.

He so reminds me of little fonty I lost at 3 weeks of age. Both have the same shape head. Fonty had water on the brain.

Aww. two beautiful little angels... :huggles: RIP sweet babies.

so sorry dee,rest in peace little one :'( :'( :'(

So sorry to hear Diddyman lost his fight for life. It is very, very sad when they get to a few weeks old to then lose them.

RIP little puppy

Oh No, that's so sad :'( So sorry for your loss

RIP Diddyman

Thankyou for everyones kind words. :)) It was such a shock when we found him so ill when we woke up, but find comfort in the fact that we and the vets did all we could to help him and his final suffering didnt last too long.

Yes he did look like Fonty didnt he, water on the brain was something the vet never mentioned but nevertheless its still something that couldnt be mended.

After spending nearly 3 weeks constantly with the little guy, yesterday felt so empty so we went out to Pets at Home for a little retail therapy and buy some more toys for the pups :wub:

:( RIP ickle boy, have fun with your bro :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back