The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diamonds Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely cute babies, love the one of Pearl doing a runner :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and Brian looking fed up awww his expression is :wub: :wub:

Good luck with them :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are all gorgeous and so big now :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh oh oh what a cute photo...only a few more days until little Pearl will be home. :) We are all very excited! All the pups are so beautiful. :wub:

SJM said:
oh oh oh what a cute photo...only a few more days until little Pearl will be home.  :) We are all very excited! All the pups are so beautiful. :wub:

Oh Lucky you Pearl is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Don't forget we will want lots of pictures of her :thumbsup:

Smashing photos :thumbsup: - am in love with Harley and Brian :wub: :wub:

What beautiful babies :wub: :wub:

Busta is a scrummy as ever :wub: but did you see that puppy face on Harley :wub:

:wub: Harley & Pearl are just :wub: :wub:

Love the first pic :huggles: from the crate.

:wub: Lovely photo's Dee, the pups are soooooo cute!!!! and the pics of them with the kids are super (w00t) I can see they are going to be thoroughly spoilt little puppies with so many people to cuddle them :huggles: :huggles:

Don't they grow so fast (w00t) Tess's will be 8 weeks old later this week too and the first two should be off to their new homes at the weekend. I must try to get some more pics of them as they've changed quite a bit since their last ones were posted.

Best of luck :luck: :luck: to all your pups!!

Tracy

thanks for the pics, they're great :thumbsup:

all the babies are scrummy :huggles: but Brian is :wub: and Busta is :huggles: and :wub: !!!

faircorn said:
Ruby is coming home today :huggles:

Lucky you! :)) Let us know how you get on...we are having Pearl at the weekend, it would be nice to keep in touch with some of her family. Where do you live? We are in Scotland so it's probably miles away, but you never know!

Ruby has settled fine,you would think she had allways been here

kotf071.jpg

What gorgeous pups and great pictures. However, I think I am more than a little in love with Brian :* :wub:

id quite happily have any of them! :D gorgeous pics of gorgeous puppies! :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Hard work seeing as I'm the new kid on the block :D

kotf002.jpg

chilling :- "

Ruby

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back