The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dillon

(w00t) weight dillon today diana he now 9 lb 140z so he eating really well sleeping throw the nite hes an angel i starting taking picture he feel asleep now so will take some more later and get ju to post them for me tonight

jade said:
(w00t) weight dillon today diana he now 9 lb 140z so he eating really well sleeping throw the nite hes an angel  i starting taking picture he feel asleep now so will take some more later and get ju to post them for me tonight
I've just weighed Hamish, 9lb (w00t) But he has had his tea :lol:

The rest of the pups are all at least 2lb lighter :eek:

Seems like future racing could be fun with all these black boys and girlies. What will the line judges make of them :- " Good job we have coloured coats.

naylorwhippets said:
jade said:
(w00t) weight dillon today diana he now 9 lb 140z so he eating really well sleeping throw the nite hes an angel  i starting taking picture he feel asleep now so will take some more later and get ju to post them for me tonight
I've just weighed Hamish, 9lb (w00t) But he has had his tea :lol:

The rest of the pups are all at least 2lb lighter :eek:

:eek: :wacko: :lol: What big whoppers - my little Olive was 5lb 7oz yesterday (w00t) Can't wait to see more piccies

new pictures of dillon at home with the deadly bunch :thumbsup:

:wub: rolo aka deadly spirt

jade aka deadly nightshade + susie aka lauras dream

keeping an eye out the window in the sun :thumbsup:

Lovely to see the pic's of Dillon :wub: Looks like he has always been there :lol:

We can't believe how big he looks (w00t)

Keep the pic's coming :thumbsup:

Dillon looks very settled ....... :D .......The rest of the gang look great as well :thumbsup:

:) dillon is really settled but not enjoying the rain today are any of us

Dillon is looking sooo settled & happy - handsome boy :wub: Olive sends him lots of whippety kisses :huggles:

:) thanks naomi dillon sends his love to olive and hopes to see her at the indi

(w00t) WEIGHT DILLON TONIGHT AND HE NOW WEIGHS 11LB 4 OZ HE IS ONE FOR THE 32LB GROUP HE 9 WEEKS FRIDAY (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back