The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dillon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) just weight dillon he now 13lb bless him

He's lovely Jane :thumbsup: I couldn't believe the size of him when I saw him on Sunday :wub: I think he's feet are bigger than Edee's already :wub:

i think your right he not going be baby love weight group well might be that size in a month or so (w00t)

they way that little porker :wub: is going you could start racing him after the next weight gain :- " and let him have ago in every weight group on the way up to the 32lb group :lol: :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
they way that little porker :wub:   is going you could start racing him after the next weight  gain :- "  and let him have ago in every weight group on the way up to the 32lb group :lol:   :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :huggles: :lol: :lol:

(w00t) weigh dillon last nite hes now 14lb 3 oz

some more pics of dillon at racing today :thumbsup: :wub:

look uncle rolo just watch for the bunny (w00t) :thumbsup:

Oh he's sooo like Olive - just much bigger (w00t) :wub: :wub: Lovely piccies

just keep a look out uncle rolo......... :ph34r: .....and your see the bunny :lol:

"somebody get this kid off me" :oops: :lol: :- " "im sure she is following me"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe how much he has changed :wub: his snout has gotten longer lol :wub: and he's going with Elisha whether he wants to or not lol :wacko: :lol:

"thats it mum........can i go home now? i need my -_- -_- to help me get big and strong" :- " :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
thank you elisha for being such a good girl helping with dillon allday

Wow Dillon looks great, what a gorgeous man he is :wub:

I thought that his snout had got a lot longer :lol: He's looking more like a whippet now :D Can't wait to see him at the Indi :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back