The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dillon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jade said:
(w00t) WEIGHT DILLON TONIGHT AND HE NOW WEIGHS 11LB 4 OZ HE IS ONE FOR THE 32LB GROUP HE 9 WEEKS FRIDAY (w00t)
:blink: (w00t) :blink: (w00t) :blink: Am off to weigh Olive :- "

Well little Olive is now 6LB 4OZ - so near enough 1/2 the size of your big bundle (w00t)

More piccies please of your big bundle Dillon :- " :lol:

:)) iwill try to get some pictures today i might need a wide lens (w00t)

here we go then, the next installment of dillon pics :thumbsup: :wub:

:thumbsup:

you can snap as many pictures as you like.........but i wont stand up :oops:

Last edited:
Dillon looks :wub: Look at the length of that nose now :- "

We have just said, he's jet black :wub: Can't wait to give him lots of :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) what about the size of them paws but he is my baby he so good diana a credit to you and dave looking forward to seeing you all at indi for lots of hugs

what a cute (not so) little boy :wub:

he's beautifull :wub:

peppermint lady said:
are you looking at me? :- "

Yes Dillon, grandad Fuller is looking at you :D you are very handsom, and I cant wait to see you again soon, lots of love grandad WCRCH VC Fuller Spirit :thumbsup:

dillon cant wait to see grandad again showing him how its done it was a good weekend at the champs with 3 of his grandparents winning there group wcrch vc fuller spirit and wcrch vc deadly nightshade and vc texas tea :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Dillon is just sooo gorgeous Jane - he's so like my Olive just much bigger (w00t) How much does he weigh now? Olive is 7lb 2oz today :* Lovely piccies of him :huggles:

Barry has just weighed Hamish, 11 lb 3oz (w00t)

He's been running around all night, with his new friend Hector :lol: And he's now flat out -_- :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back