The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Do Not Believe Some Peope...boos Puppies..

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WE BOUGHT VIOLET AND FLORENCE WHO ARE LITTER SISTERS AND KEPT TWO OF VIOLETS PUPS CORA AND CHLOE, THEN TOOK BACK THERE SISTER PING PONG AT 12 WEEKS. WITH NO MORE PROBLEMS THAN WHEN WE GOT STAN OR OLLIE WHO CAME WITH OUT A SIBLING. WHATS A FEW XTRA PUDDLES AND TURDS!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE CLEANING UP AFTER ONE ANYWAY. JUST HOPE TO GOD THIS PERSON NEVER DECIDES TO HAVE CHILDREN, IF THEY CONCIEVED TWINS WOULD THEY GIVE ONE AWAY?

I only ever let two pups go to the same person, never again. I had the dog dumped back on me at a show!!!!! No warning. I later found out that they kept him outside with their collies and the bitch indoors with them. As the pups were reared indoors I asked if they would be kept out in a kennel. Oh no they assured me, both will live indoors, only the collies live out. Apparently the dog was very noisy and upsetting the neighbours so I had him back Not easy suddenly being landed with a puppy at a show.

Fortunately I had people waiting for puppies so contacted the first person on the list, they took Tarka and he never looked back.

That is why I would never let two go together again.

I personally would never take 2 pups on. Having just one

here is bedlam at times :wacko:

But one night...........come on !!

i just hope thet the pups are ok it it a big responsability to take on a pup.

Pagan was a night mear at first but hes a lot better now he gets the puppy pad most of the time :- " and he has hardly pooed in the house he praferse to go out side o:) .

saraquele said:
such a shame , i too would offer to take both back , i would get them to explain how much one is going to scream the house down !!!  that way while they are bringing one back they might just bring em both , plus they will have to bring the other unless they have someone to look after the other pup while they are travelling ?? im not too far from manchester , depending on what area , so if you need any help in any way just let me know
Thank you for the kind offer of help Sharon..very kind..

But....an outcome for now..

After a long phone call this afternoon, ( Michael has just phoned to tell us) the couple have now decided to keep both puppies.. :blink: Julie has offered to take both pups back should they have any problems...the least she could do...

and also given them lots of advice and help about the breed...which she already had done anyway...

Anyway lets see if they cope with the next few weeks... :blink: :sweating:

I certainly hope so for the pups sakes.. :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
im glad they have decided to give it more time janis......hope it all works out for the best :luck:

Fingers crossed, Janis :luck: :luck:

It's good that communication channels are open,

it means that everyone is working for the good of

the pups :thumbsup:

They just needed a bit of support. Not out of the woods yet, but the first night is always the worst. I bet they are first time dog owners with pale carpets.

I didn't even have a crate when I started off....where would we be without crates these days I wonder? :- "

If they can't cope now,,they wont :(

Sibe's are a hard breed to own,,why they bought on 2,,,god knows.

Pup's ,,pee and poo a lot,,chew everything they can find,,,what they going to be like, when they start to chew the house or when left alone :( Sibe's dont do very well, home alone. If they worry about the pee,,,got know's what they will be like when they cast,,,as they cast a lot,,,long hairs everywhere.

Ive read up a lot about the breed,,yes I thought about buying one of Boo's pups,,ask Janis (w00t) ,,,Money for me is tight, and the other my health,,,bloody winter time and hurting a lot,,cant walk very well at the moment , but my head kicked in at the right time , not my heart :D :D .

Sibes are a hard breed to own, they need human company , almost 24/7,,love long walks, some never let them off a lead, but I think with the right puppy training,,you can get a re-call from them,,but loads of work needed.

I hope Im wrong and this couple have 2 fantastic lads for years to come :thumbsup:

I wish the pups a great life and hope Janis keep's posting future photo's of this litter :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back