The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dobé And Fiebe In France

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone !

It's been a while, but here we are again. Meanwhile we've been on holiday to France and we had a wonderful time over there. Ofcourse Dobé and Fiebe would like to share their holiday pictures with you!

Unfortuntaley I forgot my zoom-lens on holiday but I've tried to take some pictures with the camera we had with us. I hope you'll like them.

lacanau2008_915_3.jpg

Dobé and Fiebe at Lacanau Beach

lacanau2008_dag3_043.jpg

Ofcourse Dobé had her favourite toy with her!

lacanau2008_dag3_038.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_044_1.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_025.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_023.jpg

Oh yes, this is sisterlove!

lacanau2008_dag3_022.jpg

dobelacanau300_2.jpg

One of the most beautiful pictures of Dobé

lacanau2008_922.jpg

lacanau2008_dag4_005_4.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_033.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_035.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_036.jpg

Our oldest whippetgirl Dobé didn't want to go home yet...

These are just a few pictures of the many pictures we have !!

I'll keep you all updated.

Lots of greetings from Belgium.

What fabulous pictures of your stunning girls enjoying their holidays... :wub: :wub: thank you for sharing them, they made me smile... :thumbsup:

WOW (w00t) What great photographs!! Your girls are lovely :wub: Looks like they enjoyed France :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed looking at these pictures, thanks for sharing :)

Em x

Fantastic photographs, makes me wish I was there!

Your whippets are beautiful :wub:

Simply stunning - what a lucky pair of beautiful dogs you have.

Ellen, I never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful girls, Dobe and Fiebe. :wub: :huggles: :wub: You take such stunning photos of them - you have a real talent for photography. Thanks for sharing them with us. :thumbsup:

they really do look like sisters don't they :wub:

that's a great one on the boat, you had beautiful blue skys and what lovely white sand. Where did you stay that they allowed your dogs on the sunbeds around the pool ?

Julie D said:
Where did you stay that they allowed your dogs on the sunbeds around the pool ?
Every year we rent a holiday house, they have a private garden with private pool. It's a perfect vacation with the dogs!

We drive by car for 11 hours 'til we arrive and Dobé and Fiebe have no problem with that.

They're such wonderful dogs.

lacanau2008_002.jpg

After the long trip, everyone is happy when we arrive

lacanau2008_003.jpg

Our girls Dobé and Fiebe love it over there.

It's like coming home, because they already know it's our yearly stay.

lacanau2008_004.jpg

(w00t) WOW What fantastic photos, :thumbsup: your dogs are stunning :wub: :wub:

Glad you had a nice holiday. :)

Sonia and Jesse xx

I love seeing photos of your gorgeous girls :wub: :wub: looks like a wonderful place for your holidays

wow! fantastic photos

u have beautiful dogs,xx

wow (w00t) it's beautiful. Lucky you on the continent not having to have a passprt for your pets.

In Spain last year I was amazed at the number of people with their pets on holiday.

Fantastic photographs as usual :D .....Your girls are always having sooo much fun :D :wub:

What a great life Dobé and Fiebe lead :huggles: - lovely photos of your holiday :thumbsup: - can you squeeze me in the car next year? :- " :lol:

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls :wub: :wub: They make such a lovely pair together and having so much fun :) .

Makes me want to go on holiday too, loved all the blue sky and white sand :D

Just have to say those photos are so stunning I just had to go back and have another look :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zephyr said:
What a great life Dobé and Fiebe lead :huggles:   - lovely photos of your holiday :thumbsup:   - can you squeeze me in the car next year? :- "  :lol:
Oh sure, we still have some space for some luggage on the roof of the car :teehee:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow there really great pics :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

~Sarah~ said:
Ellen, I never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful girls, Dobe and Fiebe.  :wub:   :huggles:   :wub:   You take such stunning photos of them - you have a real talent for photography. Thanks for sharing them with us.  :thumbsup:

Ditto... :D lovely colours too :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back