The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dobé Meets Puppy Fiebe

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fiebe is 4 weeks

pups4weeks02.jpg

She's a very happy puppy, who likes to play and enjoys to cuddle

pups4weeks03.jpg

pups4weeks05.jpg

pups4weeks06.jpg

pups4weeks07.jpg

pups4weeks09.jpg

dobemeetfiebe01.jpg

Ofcourse Dobé was very curious about Fiebe

dobemeetfiebe03.jpg

Fiebe was wagging her tail when she met Dobé. It was so sweet !

dobemeetfiebe04.jpg

dobemeetfiebe05.jpg

But after a while Dobé wasn't interested that much anymore

because Dob's sister Dido was crying in the next room to play together.

I'm sure it will change when Fiebe is a bit older :lol:

Lovely pics Ellen, dobe will love fiebe to bits when she comes home going off there first meeting :huggles:

Lovely photos Ellen :wub: , bet you can't wait to take her home

What lovely pictures of them Ellen :wub: It looked like the first meeting went ok then. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
What lovely pictures of them  Ellen :wub:   It looked like the first meeting went ok then. :thumbsup:
Yes, Dobé was very sweet and carefully.

I think they will be great whippetsisters :b

oh how gorgeus :wub: ,every time i see a pup,i want another.

She's just beautiful :wub: :wub: :huggles:

She looks a little sweetheart and I'm sure Dobe will love her to bit when you get her home

What great pictures, I bet they will have great fun together when Fiebe comes home :wub: :wub:

what a lovely story. :wub:

Both of your girls are wonderful - I'm very much looking forward to pictures of them together as the puppy grows.

:huggles:

she looks a very very happy puppy, i love her colour and she is beautiful!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Lovely, just lovely :wub: :wub:

They are both just beautiful - they'll be very happy playmates together :wub: :huggles:

Aw! Lovely!

Is that your lap Fiebe is sitting on, Ellen? Dobe looks a little concerned... "Who is that on my person's lap??" :lol:

It's so nice that you've been able to introduce them now. I'm sure Dobe will remember Fiebe and it will make things smoother when you bring her home. It's such fun having two :huggles:

~Helen~ said:
Aw! Lovely!Is that your lap Fiebe is sitting on, Ellen? Dobe looks a little concerned... "Who is that on my person's lap??" :lol:

It's so nice that you've been able to introduce them now. I'm sure Dobe will remember Fiebe and it will make things smoother when you bring her home. It's such fun having two :huggles:

It's on my boyfriend's lap :D

Next week, Dobé will see Fiebe again. I'm sure she will already 'know' Fiebe a little bit before she comes home

Last edited by a moderator:
Dobe and Fiebe :wub: o:) :wub: o:) :wub: They are both gorgeous. You must be so looking forward to bringing Fiebe home. They will look lovely together. :huggles: :huggles:

aww ! Ellen she is irresistable, it's great they can be introduced from such an early age , I'm sure it must help each other to settle down much sooner.

Your girls both look beautiful :huggles: to them both

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back