The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Does Anyone Recognise This Puppy?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
any up date on this lovely little pup?

could always try my hand at persuading other half into letting me have her.... :*

she is :wub:

Just had an email from puppy's owners - they have decided they must sell her after all so I'm liaising with Becka to try and sort this out now.

Fingers crossed for a happy ending :huggles:

Just been reading all 3 pages - really hope she finds a wonderful home now :D can't believe how you K9'ers recognised her, superb, everyone seems to have a heart of gold on here :huggles: :thumbsup: - at least now she can find the perfect home for life after her unsettling start :wub: :wub: :huggles: Best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck: (lets hope its a K9'er friend so we can have updates on how she is getting on :- " )

Terry & Sheila Smith said:
stormydog said:
ditch the squealing brat  into a "home"  then collect it when it decides to act like an adult    :- "   :- "    :thumbsup:

The voice of reason again John :p :p :p Kids are the most over rated things ever.

BTW that looks a pretty scrawny pup for 14 weeks.

Terry Smith

IMHO (as ever) children and puppies don't mix. It has to be one or the other. (And I know which I prefer...) :thumbsup:

Angela Bayley said:
Terry & Sheila Smith said:
stormydog said:
ditch the squealing brat  into a "home"  then collect it when it decides to act like an adult    :- "  :- "    :thumbsup:

The voice of reason again John :p :p :p Kids are the most over rated things ever.

BTW that looks a pretty scrawny pup for 14 weeks.

Terry Smith

IMHO (as ever) children and puppies don't mix. It has to be one or the other. (And I know which I prefer...) :thumbsup:

me too :D

fingers crossed that everything goes to plan this weekend, i'll say no more coz i don't want to jinx it :thumbsup:

becka

Hopefully I should be able to post an update on this little pup later tonight ....... keep watching :thumbsup: :D

couldn't help it :b

a little taster....

meeting dad

i'll let someone else show you all the rest :D ;)

Well............. mission accomplished :D :D

With alot of subterfuge and careful planning, Becka and I have 'rescued' little Lily from a home and family where she wasn't allowed to be a whippet puppy :(

Thanks to Becka, she is now running around with her Dad and friends at Becka's house, and next week she will travel down to live with Jinny here in Devon forever.......... yippee!!!!!! :D :D

I am so relieved and excited about this....... she is the most lovely little girl and will be a perfect running mate for Jinny :wub: :wub: :wub:

And yes, I am adding to my whippet family sooner than planned but, hey, what's one more when they are so worthwhile and loveable in every way :wub: :thumbsup:

Here's some more pics ............

Tizwaz1.jpg

Tizwaz6.jpg

Tizwaz7.jpg

Isn't she just perfect ?????

must do something about her ears before she goes :lol:

OMG!! I really am here with the tissues :* im so over the moon that this little girl has been rescued she is so beautiful what a gorgeous puppy!!! and to think she'll be in beautiful Devon in a beautiful forever home is just fantastic :)) :)) you guys are really brilliant :)) :)) :)) please keep us posted with her progress :)) :))

A few more piccies ...... can't resist it!!!!! :wub:

Thanks for taking these, Becka :D

Tizwaz2.jpg

Tizwaz5.jpg

Tizwaz4.jpg

:huggles: :huggles:

jinnyfizz said:
A few more piccies ...... can't resist it!!!!! :wub: Thanks for taking these, Becka  :D

Tizwaz2.jpg

Tizwaz5.jpg

Tizwaz4.jpg

:huggles:   :huggles:

Hi Jane you are so lucky to have her we are sending you all the luck in the world :luck: :luck: :luck: :)) :)) :))

ah, great news, lovely to see a puppy getting what it deserves, a lovely home with a new best mate :huggles: :cheers: :luck:

she's a lucky lucky LUCKY girl :)) (who by the way is snuggled up asleep by the computer desk after tearing round the garden :D )

i'm so glad that Jane spotted her, and that she will now be able to do everything a whippet puppy should be allowed to do,.... including get mucky :thumbsup: cos at the moment she smells like she has had a bath every day to keep her clean :(

from what i saw when i went round it wasn't the toddler that they were worried about the whippet puppy getting near, it was the pale cream wool carpet and the leather sofa, and the fancy rug, and the ornaments, and, well, pretty much everything in the house :angry:

...lets just say she seems to be well crate trained :angry:

i'm gonna shut up now cos i'm knackered and i might just go off on one :rant:

just want to say a HUGE thankyou to Jane and that i think she is lily's guardian angel :huggles:

i'm soo looking foward to watching lily get the chance to grow into a confident young whippet that's allowed to do everything a whippy girl should :huggles:

Way to go Guys, so well done :huggles:

Lots a :luck: for beautiful Lily :wub:

beaker said:
she's a lucky lucky LUCKY girl  :))   (who by the way is snuggled up asleep by the computer desk after tearing round the garden  :D )
i'm so glad that Jane spotted her, and that she will now be able to do everything a whippet puppy should be allowed to do,.... including get mucky  :thumbsup: cos at the moment she smells like she has had a bath every day to keep her clean  :(

from what i saw when i went round it wasn't the toddler that they were worried about the whippet puppy getting near, it was the pale cream wool carpet and the leather sofa, and the fancy rug, and the ornaments, and, well, pretty much everything in the house  :angry:

...lets just say she seems to be well crate trained  :angry:

i'm gonna shut up now cos i'm knackered and i might just go off on one  :rant:

just want to say a HUGE thankyou to Jane and that i think she is lily's guardian angel  :huggles:

i'm soo looking foward to watching lily get the chance to grow into a confident young whippet that's allowed to do everything a whippy girl should  :huggles:

When i first saw this i was so angry and yes it does'nt surprise me that wool carpets and fancy ornaments were the priority but why get a dog at all if this is your main concern!!!!! anyway thank God little Lily has been saved yes Jane must be her guardian angel :)) :)) :))

Im very glad a happy outcome has happend for little Lily, that's wonderful news :cheers: :huggles:

However, i firmly disagree that it is not possible to have young children with dogs. It is. I have never had any problems whatsoever with my child and our dogs. It is all about teaching respect. He was brought into the world surrounded by a fair amount of family dogs and knows exactly what is expected of him. This is because we've bothered to spend the time teaching him. Now, at the age of 3, he knows how to behave at a show, knows he can't go in the ring when judging is on, and knows that he's not allowed to stroke anyone elses dog unless he says "excuse me, can i stroke your doggie". Our dogs adore him, they are best friends and im PROUD to say have mutual respect for one and other :huggles:

Parents are at fault. Its not difficult if you can be bothered to spend the time :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back