The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Front Leg Amputation

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im so pleased for Arnie - Im sure that once he gets home to his mum he will just get better and better :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: Loads more positive vibes from our end, Ive had a few worries with both of mine, so I know how you are feeling :sweating: so we are rooting for ya :huggles: comforting hugs for you both

Tina Ozzy and Vinnie

Great news , hope he gets home soon for you to spoil him :huggles:

thats great news :sweating: i'm so pleased it went well,got everything crossed now for his recovery :)

Brilliant Sarah :thumbsup: He's a strong lad, and will fight to get better quickly, and will soon be home with you. Positive and healing thoughts coming your way, the worst is over now, and hopefully your best boy will be home with you soon :huggles: Lots of love xx

Just found this - Get Well Soon Arnie

get_well_soon_dog.jpg

Glad to hear the operation was a success - wishing Arnie a speedy recovery now :huggles: :luck:

Jill

x

(w00t) (w00t) Brilliant news keep us posted and hugs to Arnie as soon as you can jan

Sending BIG VIBES of speedy recovery.! HE"S THE MAN--ARNIE BOY.! :thumbsup Emma.! x

goodthoughts.png

:huggles: and :luck: :luck: for Arnie's full recovery

Pauline & Ruby

Wishing Arnie a speedy recovery and sending you hugs Sarah ... try not to worry too much, he'll be back with you soon.

Annie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sarah :huggles:

Just got in and rushed straight to my computer to check on Arnie!!!!!

Great news that the op is over and has been successful

I know one of your biggest worries will have been his age and having a general anaesthetic,

so that is the best news ever :cheers:

Laughed at your house being spotless - if you have some spare time over the next few days

maybe you would like to come and clean mine? :- :lol:

Bet you'll be wanting to phone the vet every hour to check on his progress ......... it's

so hard to be away from them when they're poorly, I know :)

I am just SO PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

Good evening all,

Just had the best phone call I could even have hoped for tonight. Arnie's nurse called me to tell me that he was doing brilliantly. He has recovered nicely from his anaesthetic and had been out for a walk!!!! (cannot believe it!) she said that she was having to slow him down because he was pulling her so much on the lead (yes, Im crying again!)...

He ate all of his tea and the drains are draining nicely...

I asked if she could give him a big kiss for me and she said that she had given him a cuddle because he is 'so lovely'!!!!

Sooooo, finally I think i am starting to relax....my boy is doing okay and I'm the happiest dog owner alive tonight!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much for your thoughts and best wishes...K9'ers you sent so many good vibes Arnie felt them and responded!

Im going to have me a sit down (even though my boy is not here to cuddle me) and have a nice cup of tea...

Have a great night all and thanks for following his progress.

x

that is such wonderful news sarah :huggles: i am really ,really pleased for you and arnie :thumbsup:

that is such wonderful news sarah :huggles: i am really ,really pleased for you and arnie :thumbsup:
Thanks Trac, Im so pleased right now...been sitting here all day waiting for news and finally I get to hear something good!

Oh and Jane....the tree is down, the floors cleaned, the carpets vacuumed, dusted, beds changed and toilets bleached! Its the cleanest my house has been in ages....not wanting to sit down because theres no dog to cuddle has done the house the world of good. Too bad your so far away I could have done yours! :)

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Isn't it nice to be able to laugh again, Sarah!!

Maybe you'll be able to get some sleep tonight as well :thumbsup: :huggles:

oh sarah thats so heartwarming to read arnies really doing well,its the best news ive heard all day :thumbsup: way to go arnie sweetheart :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sarah, what exciting news! So pleased for you and him, what a brilliant boy he is - have a goodnights sleep now you know he is in good hands and is happy :thumbsup:

That's wonderful to hear, I've been thinking of you and Arnie today. What an amazing character he must be to be up and walking so quickly :wub:

Lots of continued good thoughts for him, but I'm sure it will be onwards an upwards from here :luck:

I'm gonna have stop reading this thread - my eyes fill up every time...previously with sadness and worry - and now with happiness! Keep up with the recovery Arnie :luck:

What brilliant news - Arnie must be quite a character to be up and about so quickly. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back