The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Rescue

Mike from Hereford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I,ve just been told of a Rottie in Hereford that had been left in a shed this week throughout this hot weather, anyway some girls and a fella got a iron bar and a screwdriver and went to the premises at night and rescued the dog, the one girl fell over and broke her ankle (They did have a few beers on board) The dog is now being looked after in a safe and secure place and the dog warden and RSPCA are now involved.Lets see how the famous rescue organisation press charges ?

I was not the fella that broke into the shed :- " and released the dog lol (w00t)

Mike

ps Don,t care if the police get on to me, really will cause a stink with the local media.Fact.

Mike from Hereford said:
I,ve just been told of a Rottie in Hereford that had been left in a shed this week throughout this hot weather, anyway some girls and a fella got a iron bar and a screwdriver and went to the premises at night and rescued the dog, the one girl fell over and broke her ankle (They did have a few beers on board) The dog is now being looked after in a safe and secure place and the dog warden and RSPCA are now involved.Lets see how the famous rescue organisation press charges ?
I was not the fella that broke into the shed  :- " and released the dog lol  (w00t)

Mike

ps Don,t care if the police get on to me, really will cause a stink with the local media.Fact.

Well done that man... and ladies, bad news with the ankle though! :(

have done...ahem... heard of same sort of thing close to me.... Little jrt boy was left outside in blazing sun with no shelter, food or water and he was only 3 or 4 months old poor little thing... I think animal husbandry should be taught in schools!

Lizz said:
Mike from Hereford said:
I was not the fella that broke into the shed  :- " and released the dog lol  (w00t)

Mike

Well done that man... and ladies, bad news with the ankle though! :(

have done...ahem... heard of same sort of thing close to me.... Little jrt boy was left outside in blazing sun with no shelter, food or water and he was only 3 or 4 months old poor little thing... I think animal husbandry should be taught in schools!

good point ,i would back your last words 100%. :thumbsup:

Yey go that man (w00t) but go a little more quietly eh :lol:

and try not to break anything :lol:

well done this heat is a killer, 70% of people aint got a clue with dogs..

Well done! Nieghbour of ours has a friend who rescued a staff today,had been tied up in garden.Why do peeps do this :rant: Why get a dog if u not going to treat it right!?

Last edited by a moderator:
imperative said:
Well done! Nieghbour of ours has a friend who rescued a staff today,had been tied up in garden.Why do peeps do this :rant: Why get a dog if u not going to treat it right!?
Couldnt agree with you more there Jax. Its sickening to hear that so many dogs are being kept in these conditions in weather like this :rant:

Well done Mike and firends :cheers:

and Cruel B.......ds :rant: :rant: locking a dog up in this heat - they must be mad. :(

Well done to that man and his hobbling friend(ouch) :thumbsup:

well done for saving the dog :cheers: and a bigger well done for being brave enough to save a ROTTI :thumbsup: could of been more than a broken ankle!!

errrrrmmmmm RSPCA :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back