The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Have you used Germolene on any of your pets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yes, good idea, thanks... There's even no warning about use in animals on the medical insert sheet!

No warning to use on animals because it’s made for humans.,,if it was safe for animals it would say so.

Trying to help but get a nonsense reply..Who else would it be for?

.don’t matter I give up.

Last edited:
Looks like a general time waster:rolleyes:
I replied with a similar post at the start of this discussion.
Post number 5.

Adrian, I think you’re flogging a dead horse here, and my condolences to the owner of the erstwhile steed. You’ve made YOUR point and now you must respect ours. You’ve learnt by your unfortunate experience. Retire gracefully with that.

Not really. I know what happened and I know I am right, so I won't stop until any pharmaceutical labelling changes.

Not really. I know what happened and I know I am right, so I won't stop until any pharmaceutical labelling changes.
May you be successful in your campaign and modest in victory.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back