The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dogs Get A New Swimming Pool

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
spoilt whippies get a new swimming pool its 15ft and huge lol its been filling since yesterday 1.30 and its still not full ,heres some pics of it its about half full of water in theses pics :D

P1010042-13.jpg

P1010043-10.jpg

will et some pics of the dogs in it wen its full later this evening lol :D

to say you spoil your whippets is a understatement :lol:

can't wait to see them in it

Could do with a dip in there myelf Nicky :D looks great :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your whippets in there :wub: :)

Wont your dogs puncture it :unsure: :unsure: I just know Star would :b (w00t)

Can't wait to see the photos of them in there. :D

Could do with a dip in there myelf Nicky :D looks great :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing some pics of your whippets in there :wub: :)

Wont your dogs puncture it :unsure: :unsure: I just know Star would :b (w00t)
nope had one same but smaller and iv had that nearly 4yrs and not one puncture ther very good my dogs are lol well im just about to take another pic as its nearly full :D

well you cant really judge how deep it is in the pic but it come upto me boobs and im 5ft lol will get me son to take some of the dogs and me in it later :D

P1010044-4.jpg

Lol it looks great Nicky,i know Tia loves the pool :D

Lol it looks great Nicky,i know Tia loves the pool :D
she does dawn and keeps jumping on the side to try look it but its much deeper than the old one so they cant get in without me puting them in and then there feet wont touch the floor like in the other one so they will have to get used to it lol but tia will be first in cause she just loves the pool and so does blue :D

omg look at the size of that :lol: tia will be swimming in that :lol:

Cor what a whopper :lol:

Can't wait to see you all in it :thumbsup:

I ordered one of those pools last week and it has arrived today, the dogs are going to love it (so am i when it gets hot again) it has gone a bit cold here today.

Can't wait to see your pic's with you all in it.

I ordered one of those pools last week and it has arrived today, the dogs are going to love it (so am i when it gets hot again) it has gone a bit cold here today.
ah now theres this trick fill half with cold water then the last half with hot water hun will feel really warm then ,its gone overcast here to but well be in there now in about an hour lol and buy a gazebo just in case it rains lol ,what size one did you get hun ?

ok got some better pics of it full for you all :D you can judge how big it is by ollie standing right by it in this pic .....

P1010048-8.jpg

P1010047-8.jpg

P1010046-11.jpg

ah now theres this trick fill half with cold water then the last half with hot water hun will feel really warm then ,its gone overcast here to but well be in there now in about an hour lol and buy a gazebo just in case it rains lol ,what size one did you get hun ?

Now thats a good idea half filling it with hot water, i only got the 8FT one, i wanted the 12FT but my gardens not that big!

Now thats a good idea half filling it with hot water, i only got the 8FT one, i wanted the 12FT but my gardens not that big!
another little trick to if youve not got an outside tap is to undo your washing machine hoses and screw the hose directly onto them saves trying to put them on the sink taps :D

another little trick to if youve not got an outside tap is to undo your washing machine hoses and screw the hose directly onto them saves trying to put them on the sink taps :D
I do have an outside tap, i just hope it's easy to put up and fill, it's going to flood my garden the day i have to empty it LOL.

I bought one of those a couple of years ago, filled it up during an early hot spell and then it rained, and it rained, and it rained, all that summer and all the following one! You have been warned!!!!! :eek: I daren't get mine down from the attic again :unsure:

question nicky how do you empty it?
hiya sue theres a valve thing on it you unscrew and pop the fitment on and it slowly drains out also you can attach the hose pipe to it so you can put the hose directly down the drain so no flooding the garden .

now sue i have bought a gazebo especaily for that reason lol so rain away me and dogs will still get in :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back