The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Drug Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night keith :huggles: sweet dreams :D

For Trap1

It was a question not an accusation from Joanna how is that questioning the integrety of the sport (unless of course you were aiming that at me) , people's attitudes on this thread are more likely to make the sport look bad if anything, ped non /ped, it's whippet racing it's about the dogs having fun doing what they do best, if drug testing has to be in place it's because of the sad losers that have made it that way, not the honest people who put their dogs first,

I agree with you LESLIE.

Your dead right there it is the SAD LOOSERS that keep bringing this subject up.

Instead of putting a bit of HARD WORK into their dogs they think there is an easy fix by giving them some magic potion to make them run.

These people should get off their BACKSIDES and put a bit more work into their dogs, then they might start winning & wouldnt be bothered about drug testing

so much.

These sad people should realise it isnt drugs that make a dog run faster its hard work.[ your dog wont win while you are sat on your backsides all week]

This forum was quiet till you PED people came on.

I think youve only come on to wind people up[youve certainly done that]

Is it getting a bit boring in the PEDDY forum. :D

suzie said:
Joanna , why not get a faster dog then maybe you wouldnt be so concerned about drug testing. It is only the people with slower dogs that bring this subject up.  :D

bullshit

Joanna said:
I was just wondering which drugs you non ped folk test for at your championships, how you test, ie blood/urine, who bears the cost and how often a positive test occurs?I am also intrigued as to why non peds are tested and not peds.

This is simply a pondering as I am quite interested to see that testing occurs in whippet racing at all.

Jo

Joanna---------next question please??????LOL

steve

I'm closing this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back