The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've enjoyed the meetings i've been to as a guest and all goes

well i will be joining in September.....Kaya has enjoyed her runs

and im looking forward to seeing her take part for real :thumbsup:

love the pics of our finley lampy he looks lovely on them :huggles:

we carnt wait for the new season to start again either,is it september time :unsure:

we have made many new freinds throughout this last season :thumbsup:

trish g said:
we carnt wait for the new season to start again either,is it september time :unsure:

Hi Trish. Early Sept. usually for the new season. Holbeach Hurn in Lincs is generally the first meeting. First Open shortly afterwards if it goes as the season just finished. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
trish g said:

Hi Trish. Early Sept. usually for the new season. Holbeach Hurn in Lincs is generally the first meeting. First Open shortly afterwards if it goes as the season just finished. :thumbsup:

at least we will get to sleeep in till 6am for the 1st one (w00t) you might need to make the 1st open a 64 dog one.to get all the new whips in (w00t)

controversial said:
lamping man said:
trish g said:

at least we will get to sleeep in till 6am for the 1st one (w00t) you might need to make the 1st open a 64 dog one.to get all the new whips in (w00t)

There's a point Graham :D I somehow feel 64 a bit ambitious. The first Open will however have a significant sponsor. More of which a little later :wacko:

What I forgot to comment on was the wealth of whippet youngsters coming through to join the ranks of this great club. Without being complacent because we can never have enough, the immediate future looks promising for a change. Much of this promise has been down to the good people that have supported the Opens and joined as a result. The joining,of course, is immensely useful to the club going forward but the meeting on meeting involvement of these members represents the life blood as it were of the club. Dogs competing is what really supports any club I think and we look forward to seeing as many as possible in the coming months. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
What I forgot to comment on was the wealth of whippet youngsters coming through to join the ranks of this great club. Without being complacent because we can never have enough, the immediate future looks promising for a change. Much of this promise has been down to the good people that have supported the  Opens and joined as a result. The joining,of course, is immensely useful to the club going forward but the meeting on meeting involvement of these members represents the life blood as it were of the club. Dogs competing is what really supports any club I think and we look forward to seeing as many as possible in the coming months. :thumbsup:

may be we could have pups running with pups in there own stakes at meets providing we have numbers so they learn amongst themselves instead of running with experienced dogs.a bit like apprentices

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back