The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thank you , my dad has a rather large soft spot for her too , im sure he would have liked her for himself years ago , she is a lovely girl to have around , im hoping to do some of the game fairswith her this year and my big girl, but have to juggle my whippet showing about a bit :thumbsup:

~elizabeth~ said:
Congratulations to Kiplin, he's really found his form Trish  :cheers: Huge well done to Jessie too, she's come on really well Tanya  :thumbsup:

thanks elizabeth, kiplin is flying at the moment,hes a pleasure to watch on the course too :thumbsup:

we are very proud of kiplin and would like to thank paul cork his breeder for breeding such a brilliant lad :thumbsup: kiplin means the world to us :huggles:

posh totty said:
thanks elizabeth  :thumbsup:   i am pleased with her , good to see your own breeding getting there  :thumbsup:   great to see all the youngsters doing well, kiplin is really flying at min  :thumbsup:
cant wait to the see the next lot of puppies coming up  :thumbsup:

roll on next season tanya,there should be some good meetings taking place :thumbsup:

i cant wait , next season will be my first full season , little jacob will be there with robbie and emma , anns kaya and emmas brother should also be coming , then we will have the spylets too , how exciting!!!! you could even teach ann some more swear words :- "

My Henrietta

GM76.jpg

GM75.jpg

GM74.jpg

posh totty said:
i cant wait , next season will be my first full season , little jacob will be there with robbie and emma , anns kaya and emmas brother should also be coming , then we will have the spylets too , how exciting!!!! you could even teach ann some more swear words  :- "
:eek: the cheek,tanya i learnt alot from our ann saturday and im still looking those words up in the dictionary :- " (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
wasntme-1.gif
...........i just get picked on :*

lamping man said:

WOW!!! well lampy you did say you had a shot id love and you are very correct!!! thank you :huggles:

you havent by chance got any of my dark brindle lurcher "sas" running have you?

BTW the kids love their pics too thank you :thumbsup:

Who's that running Tanya? They look amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great shot Lampy! :thumbsup:

the single brindle is little jessie, the two lurchers are sas in front and lulus the headless dog :thumbsup:

lampy has an excellent pic of my jessie and his henrietta ( i think) where they are like twins!!! :thumbsup:

what a great pics of jessie and sas bet you will treasure them tanya :thumbsup:

Ive really enjoyed all the write ups and photos on this topic, gives me great pleasure seeing all you like minded folks enjoying yourselves with your dogs

thank you, brilliant pictures

:cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
Ive really enjoyed all the write ups and photos on this topic, gives me great pleasure seeing all you like minded folks enjoying yourselves with your dogs                      thank you, brilliant pictures

:cheers:

Hiya Keith. Thankyou for your comments. We really enjoy our lure coursing as a smallish club. We have gained quite a few new members this season, goodness knows, we needed them. We are hopeful of getting some more on board for September. We would be delighted to welcome you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back