The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
controversial said:
great pics as usual from the residnt photographers,really shows what a great day it was and how fortunate all who attended were to the feast of sport put on by the whippets on a hot sunny day :thumbsup: they were really top class :cheers:
It was a fitting end to what was, at times,a difficult season with postponements due to weather etc. Hope you and Trish can make the prize giving and luncheon at the golf club. I'm sure they could lay 8 extra places for your tribe :D

lamping man said:
controversial said:
great pics as usual from the residnt photographers,really shows what a great day it was and how fortunate all who attended were to the feast of sport put on by the whippets on a hot sunny day :thumbsup: they were really top class :cheers:
It was a fitting end to what was, at times,a difficult season with postponements due to weather etc. Hope you and Trish can make the prize giving and luncheon at the golf club. I'm sure they could lay 8 extra places for your tribe :D

if they could accomadate our tribe we would certainly come :thumbsup: ,but unfortunatley we have no one to look after them for the day :(

wouldnt it be nice to have the lunch outside then the tribe could be watching from the car :p

trish g said:
lamping man said:
controversial said:

if they could accomadate our tribe we would certainly come :thumbsup: ,but unfortunatley we have no one to look after them for the day :(

wouldnt it be nice to have the lunch outside then the tribe could be watching from the car :p

or even better do a course for the dogs on the golf club before the luncheon (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing photos and a pleasure to look though for those that don't attend these events :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Some really beautiful whippets, it would be lovely to know who they all are. I love the presentation photos as well. Pictorial pictures are as nice as the action photos...they tell us a bit about the owners and the event and the enjoyment everyone gained from the day. Wonderful stuff :)

Wish I could have been there to spectate. It was such a lovely day yesterday....looks like you all had a brilliant time. :cheers:

Nicola said:
Smashing photos and a pleasure to look though for those that don't attend these events :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: . Some really beautiful whippets,  it would be lovely to know who they all are. I love the presentation photos as well. Pictorial pictures are as nice as the action photos...they tell us a bit about the owners and the event and the enjoyment everyone gained from the day. Wonderful stuff :)
Wish I could have been there to spectate. It was such a lovely day yesterday....looks like you all had a brilliant time.  :cheers:

Thankyou for your kind comments. I agree with you about the people pictures. They do set the scene and give more of the all round view of the days sport :thumbsup:

Three for Sparky

gm57.jpg

gm56.jpg

gm55.jpg

Hello all, It was a great end to a great seasons lure coursing. with running with the north west, the old yorkshire and the east anglian we have had the best year ever.. :cheers:

great company, great fun what more could we ask for.. :thumbsup:

lil dog is still in her basket and to say this is only her second time out she shows great promise from such a diminutive little dog.

Archie over the summer goes for corrective surgery to loose that bit extra he has :wub: and Jet will be 1 in september so another good season should be had by my lot.. :D

is there any pics of the lurchers running? i still havent seen a pic of my sas running :(

thanks for pm sparky means a lot :thumbsup:

im sure pat gant would love that pic of joe :thumbsup:

and what a fantasic slipper at such a young age :thumbsup:

thought you had finished with the pics.got some good ones of joe he did another great days slipping especially with the heat and the pressure of the great bob blatch watching :thumbsup: he looked hotter under the collar everytime i went to slips and he kept his coat on all day :sweating: i think that pic sums up the whole day :cheers: everybody with a smile on their face :D

Joe is a lovely young man , his parents must be so proud of him , always a smile for everyone and does his job with such profession , great to see young slippers, be great to see more learning the ropes :thumbsup:

controversial said:
thought you had finished with the pics.got some good ones of joe he did another great days slipping especially with the heat and the pressure of the great bob blatch watching :thumbsup: he looked hotter under the collar everytime i went to slips and he kept his coat on all day :sweating: i think that pic sums up the whole day :cheers: everybody with a smile on their face :D
Still a few pics to go yet Graham. There's a good one of Trish somewhere (w00t)

Lampy caught them so well there hasn't he Trish........fab picture :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
Lampy caught them so well  there hasn't he Trish........fab picture  :thumbsup:

he certainly as ann, wonder if i ask nicely he will send me a copy via email so i will have the original size :- " :)

its well worth framing :thumbsup:

trish g said:
AnnSa said:
Lampy caught them so well  there hasn't he Trish........fab picture  :thumbsup:

he certainly as ann, wonder if i ask nicely he will send me a copy via email so i will have the original size :- " :)

its well worth framing :thumbsup:

Ask him very very nicely and you might get him to send

you a framed copy himself :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back