The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_0330-1.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0341-1.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

just for you ann and thankyou for olivers birthday pressie :huggles:

poor lad as a badly bloodshot eye from today too and on his birthday :( :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

wow lampy is that yours or is it lens :- " (w00t)

IMG_0331.jpg

Great pics Trish :thumbsup: . As for the one of me well (w00t) I can only wish :teehee:

wow look at little kaya go!!!! :wub:

thomas says thank you for his pics , so sweet with little emma :wub:

by the looks of it you have the fore pics to the incident scot seems to have a prob with :thumbsup:

You've taken some brilliant pictures again Trish,

I cant believe poor Oliver got a black eye on his birthday :(

She looks great doesnt she Tanya :thumbsup:

Some good ones of your lot there isn't there.

posh totty said:
lamping man said:
Hello again everyone. Here are some pics of our presentations after our event:
GM25.jpg

GM24.jpg

GM23.jpg

GM22.jpg

GM21.jpg

GM20.jpg

lovely pics there of my sons and our dogs!!! thank you :thumbsup:

Lovely pics of your dogs and children indeed top mumsy, :cheers: but didnt your mammy ever tell you its rude to point :lol: glad you ALL enjoyed yourselves, as i did reading your posts, great piccies , thank you

:cheers:

Scott Frodsham said:
posh totty said:
Scott Frodsham said:
posh totty said:
no wasnt a no course and yes sparkys cleo  :thumbsup:
So the red dog (Cleo) won?

no mine did :thumbsup:

My understanding of the rules is that if there is deliberate contact that it's the end of the course (that's from a judge, don't recall his name but he judged the first Vale Royal meeting approx 7 years ago, sure Mark will recall his name). Looking at the pics it looks like the dog in white drags the red dog down.

Sure Chris will be able to clarify this? Come on Lampy! :- "

The Judge in question that day was Mr P Sager he stated somthing along the lines of ~ if a dog was leading and another dog delibratly brought down the dog leading on points then he would call a no course (but I think that was his own opinion rather than a hard and fast rule)

fantastic pics lampy of a fantastic day :thumbsup: even though im suffering with bad sunburn :b it was well worth it :p

looking forward to next season :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
Scott Frodsham said:
posh totty said:
Scott Frodsham said:
posh totty said:
no wasnt a no course and yes sparkys cleo  :thumbsup:
So the red dog (Cleo) won?

no mine did :thumbsup:

My understanding of the rules is that if there is deliberate contact that it's the end of the course (that's from a judge, don't recall his name but he judged the first Vale Royal meeting approx 7 years ago, sure Mark will recall his name). Looking at the pics it looks like the dog in white drags the red dog down.

Sure Chris will be able to clarify this? Come on Lampy! :- "

The Judge in question that day was Mr P Sager he stated somthing along the lines of ~ if a dog was leading and another dog delibratly brought down the dog leading on points then he would call a no course (but I think that was his own opinion rather than a hard and fast rule)

Thanks Mark, I thought it was Paul.

great pics as usual from the residnt photographers,really shows what a great day it was and how fortunate all who attended were to the feast of sport put on by the whippets on a hot sunny day :thumbsup: they were really top class :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back