The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

lamping man said:
OK everyone. Some results. As has been said, we enjoyed some fantastic sport today and it was of course a delight to welcome members from the north of England who made the effort to join us for this, the Championship.
THE STABLEYARD TROPHY FOR 16 ALL AGED WHIPPET FINALISTS

THE WINNER:  Ms SARAH TOLLER'S  CUPID'S ARROW

R/UP      MR AND MRS G GILFEATHER'S      LYNPERRY EAST WIND

There were some very useful dogs on this card as I opined yesterday and both the winner and runner up should be hugely congratulated for what they have achieved with their dogs. I know that Sarah does not have internet access but she was quickly made aware of her success( she could not be with us today). I think that Cupid's Arrow is a phenomenal dog. Well done Sarah!

THE KIZZY TROPHY FOR ALL AGED WHIPPETS

THE WINNER    Mrs Gant's  REBECCA'S VALENTINE

R/UP        Ms Docwra's    HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE

Another brilliantly contested stake with two worthy finalists

Rebecca's Valentine and Cupid's Arrow share the same breeding

Goodad Lyrical Lad/ Lady Rebecca. Wouldn't mind a few of those!

As ever, well done to everyone that attended to make the day what it was. The sun shone for a change and a good day was enjoyed by all.

That is it for this season. The acclaimed East Anglians will be once again competing from September onwards. There will be further Opens so I am told and of course our famed club events with a sprinkling of lurcher stakes I have no doubt :thumbsup:

worth noting both runner ups in the stakes were both puppies ( Lynperry East Wind and Highisland Just Jessie ) But well done all winners , runner ups and indeed all runners!!! a great meeting with plenty of action :thumbsup:

just got back from sunny costa del gillingham 26degrees and the lure coursing was even hotterl.a big welldone to cupids arrow and our kiplin lynperrys east wind a fanstastic day those who missed it can only kick themselves. some really good banter with great company. had a good talk with bob what a such knowledgable .man cheers bob :- " looking forward to next season :thumbsup: should be some good photos

controversial said:
just got back from sunny costa del gillingham 26degrees and the lure coursing was even hotterl.a big welldone to cupids arrow and our kiplin lynperrys east wind a fanstastic day those who missed it can only kick themselves.  some really good banter with great company. had a good talk with bob what a such knowledgable .man cheers bob  :- " looking forward to next season :thumbsup: should be some good photos
ask your good lady wife to please hurry up with the pics !!!! (w00t)

Whats all the questions about Jessie's win..............there were judges

present :))

posh totty said:
Scott Frodsham said:
posh totty said:
no wasnt a no course and yes sparkys cleo  :thumbsup:
So the red dog (Cleo) won?

no mine did :thumbsup:

My understanding of the rules is that if there is deliberate contact that it's the end of the course (that's from a judge, don't recall his name but he judged the first Vale Royal meeting approx 7 years ago, sure Mark will recall his name). Looking at the pics it looks like the dog in white drags the red dog down.

Sure Chris will be able to clarify this? Come on Lampy! :- "

Hello again everyone. Here are some pics of our presentations after our event:

GM25.jpg

GM24.jpg

GM23.jpg

GM22.jpg

GM21.jpg

GM20.jpg

troll.gif
.......oh post came out in the wrong place :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to here from you Scott. Can't comment on the rules I just take the pics. :thumbsup:

Will put the action shots on later but here is one that I was going to bin as not quite good enough but why not put it on?

gm26.jpg

posh totty said:
controversial said:
just got back from sunny costa del gillingham 26degrees and the lure coursing was even hotterl.a big welldone to cupids arrow and our kiplin lynperrys east wind a fanstastic day those who missed it can only kick themselves.  some really good banter with great company. had a good talk with bob what a such knowledgable .man cheers bob  :- " looking forward to next season :thumbsup: should be some good photos

:eek: the cheek :- " :p just uploading them onto photobucket :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
posh totty said:
controversial said:

:eek: the cheek :- " :p just uploading them onto photobucket :thumbsup:

pretty please trish :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back