The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lamping man said:
trish g said:
AnnSa said:
Lampy caught them so well  there hasn't he Trish........fab picture  :thumbsup:

he certainly as ann, wonder if i ask nicely he will send me a copy via email so i will have the original size :- " :)

its well worth framing :thumbsup:

It aint that good (w00t)

of course its good its got two of my whippets on it (w00t)

could i have a copy please mr lampingman :huggles:

trish.jpg

What fantastic pics and looks like a great day was had by all :thumbsup:

Pity we missed it just a bit too far this week with the distinct lack of fuel up here!!!

Would love to come down next season if possible :cheers:

lamping man said:

just shows how clear the shot was been able to zoom in like that and still its clear enough :thumbsup:

you certianly can see the difference between my lens and your lens results. :thumbsup:

jinx and rubys mum said:
What fantastic pics and looks like a great day was had by all :thumbsup:
Pity we missed it just a bit too far this week with the distinct lack of fuel up here!!!

Would love to come down next season if possible :cheers:

No probs. We would be delighted to welcome you and your dogs :thumbsup:

Fantastic pics Trish & Lampy :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations to all :cheers:

Congratulations to Kiplin, he's really found his form Trish :cheers: Huge well done to Jessie too, she's come on really well Tanya :thumbsup:

thanks elizabeth :thumbsup: i am pleased with her , good to see your own breeding getting there :thumbsup: great to see all the youngsters doing well, kiplin is really flying at min :thumbsup:

cant wait to the see the next lot of puppies coming up :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
hard to believe that lulu almost lost her leg at christmas time, so glad the vet gave her a chance and then gave me the chance to have her, certainly muscled up!!! :- "

great pic lampy and just shows what a little faith can do :thumbsup:

lulu is a rescue/rehome , my vet was stitching up my big dark brindle bitch (in presentation photos) and kept on mentioning lulu and how he would like her to come here , he did explain she had a nasty foot and leg wound believed to be caused by a snare ? she almost lost the foot and still has no nails on that foot as they were removed to release the pressure rather than lose the leg as 1 of the other vets wanted , so i agreed to try her and well , she is at home here , ive had her out on the lamp and pleased with her ,, and now as you see she is lurecoursing too , she is thought to be saluki whippet grey mix ? but who really knows? lovely bitch im proud to have here :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back