The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SG1S1534.jpg

SG1S1617.jpg

SG1S1522.jpg

SG1S1583.jpg

SG1S1574.jpg

You All Looked Like You Had A Great Time && A Good Laugh :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great pics Kenny & a great way to keep warm (w00t)

sorry people about the action shots my eyes are about blind,i can take shots if they are people,but these bloody whippets are just to fast

if anyone wants any photos off here please feel free to take them,Chris if you need any extra pm me :thumbsup:

what a fantastic weekend we had,from the campsite to the racing,great people and a great venue,and some real good pups yearlings coming through,to many to mention,gaz n dees may,stu and sues, like Chris n Paul's a said it last time this litter can run!we were over the moon with our sky(flybaby)shes bang on she thrives on the running,and that's down to the wife Chris she walks for miles,and it showed over the 2 days sky can do it,so we would like to thank all who wished us well Saturday and Sunday,some really good close races,Jim with soot a root love this bitch and boy can she run,bill with sween,Sandra's blue eyed boy hes getting better every time he runs,i could go on and on about the class that's ran this weekend but i wont,so well done Danny Jim and crew for a well ran weekend,god we will miss the free food, we would have loved to stay and support today but we had to get back for the other dogs as the son and daughter have lives to..thanks again and good luck to all today,,will put a few more photos on later :thumbsup:

you getting good with that camera butters ;) keep up the good work with sky predict loads to come yet ;)

you getting good with that camera butters ;) keep up the good work with sky predict loads to come yet ;)
cant see if am to far away butt,i will have to just hover around the traps :wacko: ,oh i forgot ray n mary n joes wor,yearlings these 2 are looking good :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners and workers, you look like you all had a good weekend. A special well done to Fly baby, Scooter and Dramatize :)) Kenny the pictures are great :lol:

Looks like you had a fantastic time :thumbsup: PMSL at some of those pics Kenny :lol: brilliant :thumbsup: Big Well Done with Sky,she's living up to all your expectations and more besides.I'm really looking forward to seeing her run at champs.Well Done to Almost Bobs.Great to see he's back on the track and on form too :thumbsup: and to my mates John and Fiona,not many can win both ends of the country at the same time (w00t) ok it took 2 dogs to do it :lol: Well Done to both of you,you must be proud as punch :thumbsup: Well Done to everybody else,looks like you had a great weekend :thumbsup:

Brilliant weekend, great racing well done all north dogs, some really good racing and company, thanks to james and lisa for their hospitality and a couple of goodnights out in ayr. :thumbsup: I,ll try and do your dog proud james, ( striesand x swift half )and i hope you and lisa get back ok, justheard heres on his way down south near weatherby.......lol......missed the scotch corner turn off for scotland :clown:

i would just like to say thank you to all the member of aryshire club making us welcome as normal, great weekend of racing, i was gutted when only rogers trap opened but thats racing, i was really pleased for, anne and dot with Joe he ran out of his skin this weekend :clown: , sue and stus echo making her mark when it counts ;) , fly baby picking everything up this weekend, well done kenny :D and all the other dogs :thumbsup: , the campsite and entertainment was brilliant, entred the darts and the dominoes i got into both finals although i havnt played dominos since i was about 7 and only ever played dats in the house haha 8)

thanks to everyone for a great weekend :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back