The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Eawcc Draw For Tomorrow 25/04/09

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fantastic pics as always chris :thumbsup: i like the ones of me my lurcher ozzie (17,18,28,29) had a great day apart from bleu being lame after second run and still not right now his toe is very swelled :(

Glad you liked the pics Wayne :thumbsup: It always seems to be toes when there is a problem. Maybe someone on here could help with some swollen toe advice :luck: :luck:

thank you all for a great day in great company , trish , kip ran a blinder and was every inch the champ !!! lesley and andy those pups are a credit to you !!! and sarah , wow what a result , well done you and the girls , patricks little bitch is a little speed machine and will certainly be a star in the future , to every one else thank you , a real good day , shame it was the last of this season

thanks to you tanya also for doing a good job and keeping me informed as when mine was next running :D i wouldnt have managed without you :) my brains in a bad state with this fibro :(
sorry to hear that hun xx

are you trying to say i almost done a good job lol :clown: :D
you did do a good job and i appreciate all your help and i mean that :)

but one thing.....dont forget little alice next time cause i would love a cuddle :wub: :))

Fantastic pics as always chris :thumbsup: i like the ones of me my lurcher ozzie (17,18,28,29) had a great day apart from bleu being lame after second run and still not right now his toe is very swelled :(
pop him over wayne , did you use arnica tabs like i said , easy to get from boots or like , excellent stuff, carry it all the time with me , you want some anti inflam tabs too and rest the foot , cold compress as nd when you can too ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back