The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elzibobs Are On Their Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: On bright and early to see how many,and no more news :( You are not allowed to sleep,when folk on K9 await results of Ella's delivery Vicky :- " :lol:

Poor Jackie must have drunk a few bottles waiting :D

Poor Ella's been to hell and back. We are left with just the 3 babies but above all else Ella survived her ordeal.

Jacqui has been an absolute star, all day at Wessy and then all night back and forth to the vets with me or mark. :huggles:

RIP little lads :(

btw. Shoot me if i ever so much as hint at breeding again :rant:

OMG I am so sorry :( Thank goodness Ella is ok.RIP little ones.Get some sleep Vicky,sounds like you all need it :huggles:

So sorry you've all had such a tough time of it, hope ella and her remaining babes stay safe and well.

RIP little ones

Oh god Vicky. :(

Im pleased Ella is ok will speak to you later this afternoon.

Jackie.

R.I.P little ones.

Sorry about the ones you lost but glad Ella and the other 3 are well :)

Glad every thing turned out well and that Ella and the pups are all ok, sorry for the ones you lost :luck:

m warren said:
nova said:
:luck: Any news yet Vicky  :)
vicky has taken ella to see the vet to be on the safe side she has just phoned first out little boy black and white parti :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

keep this one mick first out the fastest out of the trap and black and white,hope they all ok :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: for youre new puppys sorry about the ones you lost i know how upsetting it is :(

:( Poor Ella hope she is feeling better today, RIP little ones & lots of :luck: with the 3 surviving pups :luck: :luck: :luck:

really sorry about the little ones you lost hope ELLA is feeling ok good luck with the 3 you have :luck:

and WELL DONE MOCHARA 2008 TOP TEN WINNER

So sorry Ella had a rough time bless her - good luck with your three additions and sorry for the ones you lost RIP.

:luck:

Sorry to read you have had such a rotten time Vicki. :( Pleased to hear Ella's ok and all the best with the remaining pups :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh what a ordeal for you all,so sorry to hear you lost some :( but good luck with the little ones that are doing well :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry to hear you lost some babies :( ... good luck Ella and the 3 little ones

Oh Vicky hun,i,m so sorry :( What can i say to the ones you lost and poor Ella going through a bad time :( I,m so sorry you had to go through this :(

Hope she feeling ok today and the others are doing ok :huggles: :huggles:

Lots of love Dawn xxxxxxxx

poor ella having such a bad time :( hope shes ok now and the three pups she has come on strong :D Good luck vicky, mark and ella :luck:

Most importantly you have Ella. For a bonus she has three babies to care for. Keeping fingers crossed for them all :huggles: .

whjat a shame for the other pups but there nothing you can do if there not supposed to be here. i am sure the 3 littleones will more than make up for it. good luck with the 3 little stars

A couple of the babies, they're doing really well, feeding lovely and Ella's doing fine, ate breakfast etc.

Thanks for all the messages, texts & phone calls :huggles:

Pup 1Dog - he was dragged out kicking and screaming.

4ef8cf61.jpg

Pup 2 Dog - mini Ella :wub:

83935464.jpg

Pup 3 Bitch - mini Bob

a248eb0d.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back