The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Epupz

Strike Whippets said:
nina said:
Last time I looked, doesn't matter how many times I pressed the button NO puppies came tumbling out of my computer :D
THERE ARE ALWAYS PLENTY OF PICCIES OF THEM THAT DO!!!

But seriously, if we the breeders get too precious about selling our pups

MY PUPS ARE TOO PRECIOUS TO ME TO BE SOLD WILLY NILLY FULL STOP, but i can see where you are coming from & if people are happy to conduct their puppy sales in free ads & epupz then thats great, just not personally for me :))

Spot on :thumbsup: .......As Nina says some people are for epupz/free ad things and some are against ......simple really ........All just our own personal opinions and all :)) .......

Sorry, but i really fail to see what does the way people find a particular breeder has to do with being responsible breeder or buyer. Surely person can advertise on Internet and then screen their puppy buyers as much as they wish? While really awful person can approach a breeder at a show, or find their expensive ad in dog magazine.

Nina you obviously care deeply for your dogs and for that I applaud you.Nothing I am saying here is meant to demean,debase or degrade anything that you have said.

I just get the feeling that many of the peeps complaining are saying that those who look for a dog on epupz can turn out to be more irresponsible that someone who purchases a lovely glossy magazine.

The dogs we have couldnt have a better home.And I know we are decent people and therefore there are others like us out there. When I start breeding I will vet people and will get advise from my breeder and people who have been there and done it and anyone calling from epupz will be treated with the same level of respect as anyone else.I only hope and pray they are true and decent dog lovers like We are.

Just had to say.... Good on you that both pup & people have found such love & care & yes i do aknowledge there are some great people out there IF you are lucky :huggles:

nina said:
Nina you obviously care deeply for your dogs and for that I applaud you.Nothing I am saying here is meant to demean,debase or degrade anything that you have said.

I just get the feeling that many of the peeps complaining are saying that those who look for a dog on epupz can turn out to be more irresponsible that someone who purchases a lovely glossy magazine.

The dogs we have couldnt have a better home.And I know we are decent people and therefore there are others like us out there. When I start breeding I will vet people and will get advise from my breeder and people who have been there and done it and anyone calling from epupz will be treated with the same level of respect as anyone else.I only hope and pray they are true and decent dog lovers like We are.

Just had to say.... Good on you that both pup & people have found such love & care & yes i do aknowledge there are some great people out there IF you are lucky :huggles:

:cheers: :huggles:

imperative said:
nina said:

:cheers: :huggles:
Good on both of you :thumbsup:

>I just get the feeling that many of the peeps complaining are saying that those who look for a dog on epupz can turn out to be more irresponsible that someone who purchases a lovely glossy magazine.

Well I certainly missed the mention of buying dogs out of glossy magazines.

I wrote about getting to know breeders and whippet folks. To seeing the dogs in the flesh and meeting them so that a buyer can get a better idea of what they are looking for. I mentioned about contacting the breed club, for their puppy list. No mention at all of glossy magazines.

Other people talked about breed rescues. I've been looking I can't find anyone who has said buy a puppy from a glossy mag rather than epuz or free ads. But I might have missed it.

People can say that I'm talking about a perfect world. But isn't a perfect world the place where people should be striving for dogs to be living. Anything to cut down the numbers of unwanted dogs looking for a new home or being pts because they aren't wanted.

So it makes the good homes work harder to find their pets and it's harder for the breeders to home their pups, better that IMO than a injection and off to Rainbow Bridge or being passed from home to home.

Dogs need rehoming often enough from good homes because of change of circumstances without the buy it now regret it later folks getting their hands on one.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back