The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Evie

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is Evie age almost 5 months . She is the most calm puppy I have ever known . I must have been inspired when I chose her KC name ,

Gentle Eve . I keep waiting for the naughties to kick in but so far she is a little angel o:)

DSC00190.jpg

What a beautiful picture.........she reminds me so much of a little Zana :wub:

We Eve's and Evie's are a lovely bunch :D

Evie looks superb. How lucky you are to have a calm one :))

Evie reminds me of photos of Misty when she was that age, just darling :wub:

Hopefully I will meet her one day.

What is he breeding Alison?

Her breeding is Piersland / Pentewan . She has a lot of Cornstalk on her dams side . On her sire side she has a lot of international dogs .

Evie is stunning, such a pretty girl. :wub: :wub:

She really is a beautiful girl Alison :wub:

Hopefully meet up soon. My little Alice will soon teach her how to be a monkey :clown:

x

She really is a beautiful girl Alison :wub:
Hopefully meet up soon. My little Alice will soon teach her how to be a monkey :clown:

x

Maybe Evie will teach Alice how to be a little angel o:)

She looks a little sweetie :wub: Think we have the same stair carpet as you too - such good taste we have :p

Hey, what an idea :thumbsup:

Perhaps, she could teach the Todster some manners at the same time as Alice.

I have my doubts. :wacko:

I would be more worried that Toddy and Alice may teach Evie what fun it is to be naughty (w00t)

Hey, what an idea :thumbsup: Perhaps, she could teach the Todster some manners at the same time as Alice.

I have my doubts. :wacko:

I would be more worried that Toddy and Alice may teach Evie what fun it is to be naughty (w00t)
I have been expecting the naughties to kick in and if they don't I will feel deprived :-

She is such a little beauty Alison :wub: I can't believe she is nearly 5 months already :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back