The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

F.a.o Dennis Green

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi dennis thought you would like to see the pictures i took of the beauty and millie,it was so nice to see the sisters together,it was a suprise at how alike they both are in temprament.

it made my day meeting beauty.

see you all sunday :thumbsup:

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

this is phoebe,she as the same sire and dam as millie and beauty and is of a litter a year later,you can see the family resemblance.

IMG_9435.jpg

Wow they do look soooooooo alike, they are all beautifully stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: The blues look like twins - how sweet :D

:wub: What beautiful girls. You must be very proud :luck:

Stripey said:
Great pictures Trish. There certainly is a family resemblance between Phoebe and Beauty and as you say there are traits which Millie & Beauty have in common.

Dennis Green said:
Stripey said:
Great pictures Trish. There certainly is a family resemblance between Phoebe and Beauty and as you say there are traits which Millie & Beauty have in common.

dennis ive just sent you a email :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
Millie looks awfully like Gelert in that one :wub: Their great grandmother Poppy is now 15 or so and still reasonably well in herself. We had a bit of a family reunion with Gelert and their great grandfather Link, plus aunties/cousins, at Worcester yesterday.

i would have been in my element elizabeth meeting them,its a lovely feeling when you meet their family.

where going to the gloucester open wonder if any will be there.

You might meet you some the Sporting Champs? I don't suppose Lilah's planning to come to that, she seems to have quite a hectic schedule. I wonder what traits they might all have in common :devil: :lol:

Here's some pics for you Trish from the Indi website (phew, that was quick work. Great pics :thumbsup: ) We all had a lovely day btw Kay, thanks so much :thumbsup: Guto, his 'twin' Bowan and Gelert all cleared for racing :D :cheers:

Independent PWRC news - scroll to bottom

millies traits........

going deaf when out and takes herself off hunting,though shes only usually gone 20mins tops so far :sweating:

havent been able to clear her at racin yet and needs blinkers ;)

shes very motherly with the pups we have had.

she loves her neck nibbled ;)

shes very loving and always comes fo a cuddle :huggles:

phoebe...........

usually goes off with millie but wouldnt go on her own.

loves suckling her bedding ;) :huggles:

shes the boss :eek:

as a lot of body language if you know what i mean :lol: (very expressive with her legs)

highly strung :unsure:

hates been chased but loves to chase others

as her affectionate moments but only on her terms :lol:

Lovely pics of the girls Trish, they really do look alike :wub:

Thanks for the link Elizabeth, really enjoyed that :thumbsup:

thanks for the link elizabeth,its nice to see gelert and guto ,well done to them both too :thumbsup: :huggles:

kiplin came second to for petes sake at the champs in their firat race :thumbsup:

TC said:
Thanks for the link Elizabeth, really enjoyed that  :thumbsup:
It's a really great site. :thumbsup: I highly recommend the Whippet TV section (it's kept us from working this afternoon :b )

Glad you enjoyed the site! :) Lovely pictures btw trish q. :thumbsup:

Gelert and Guto did really well on Sunday and didn't put a foot wrong :cheers: .

It was good meeting up with the 'extended family' - Grandfather/brothers/uncle/and niece were all on their best behaviour and there were so many likenesses between them!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back