The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Nev And Kath

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres the little fellow at just over 7 weeks old,where totally in love with this little livewire :clown:

IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8848.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8883-1.jpg

IMG_8916.jpg

Oh yum! He's going to be a littley isn't he :wub: :wub: :wub:

TCx

:wub: :wub: sooooooo cute trish ,great pics ,love the 3rd one :wub:

are you racing sunday?

TCx

he is going to be a little un, he might make 20lb :thumbsup: :)
Scrummy! It will be nice for you to have a gap between races then Trish (w00t)

TCx
i wont get a gap cause jacobs 22lb and noahs 23lb :lol: will take all three down at once and keep piling them in :lol:

yes trac where at chorley sunday , are you thinking of coming over ?

TCx

TCx
i wont get a gap cause jacobs 22lb and noahs 23lb :lol: will take all three down at once and keep piling them in :lol:

we might just Trish ,i will bring Mac if we do

Trish he is scrummy :wub: what a little love :wub: .

He's such a beautiful little critter Trish :wub:

TCx

TCx

we might just Trish ,i will bring Mac if we do
Will be good to see you all again :)

This picture of Alfie has totally stolen my heart - the life and joy of a 7 week old pup stands out a mile :D

The other pictures are excellent, but this is the one for me :thumbsup:

He is absolutely perfect, Trish - I wonder how much bigger my Tiny Tim will be? It would be lovely to see them together one day :wub: :wub:

:wub: he is sooooooo tiny :wub:

his eyes are to die for trish :wub: .....i wish you loads of luck with him :luck:

Fantastic pics Trish, he's soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous :wub: :wub: Love the pic of him with his football :D

This picture of Alfie has totally stolen my heart - the life and joy of a 7 week old pup stands out a mile :D

The other pictures are excellent, but this is the one for me :thumbsup:

He is absolutely perfect, Trish - I wonder how much bigger my Tiny Tim will be? It would be lovely to see them together one day :wub: :wub:

That would be nice to meet you jane and your gang :D hopefully next year there will be a event on that we both will attend :thumbsup:

Alfie as mastered one of the sofas this morning now i will have to have eyes in the back of my head (w00t)

Alfie is so cute Trish, he looks a little livewire :wub: Wishing you lots of luck with him :luck: :luck: Will look forward to videoing him in the future :thumbsup:

:D :D He is absolutely adorable i bet he is amazing just to sit and watch :wub: :wub:

He's absolutely gorgeous Trish :wub: And look at the pictures of him running. He's got his legs together already!

great pics trish what a little smasher Alfie is looks like he is having a great time :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back