The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and i forgot.............

CHRISTMAS

Bring it on :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

trust hely to make a comment and then the post gets closed..damn you brind!!!!!!! wanted that post to run on..see what new faces appears :clown:

They need to stop this getting an account and posting straight away.Its getting fecking pathetic now. Nobody has any bollox on here they

all hide behind thier keyboards. The only time they are brave is when

they come on disguised as a newbie......pienmash......twatsrus....... :angry:

:teehee:

Just had a chat with a woman from British Gas,

started of about my payments and ended up on

the menopause :wacko:

haha!! i love conversations like that...i yab on all day to anyone who will listen to me..spesh at work..there is one teacher i have got really friendly with and we always have fab chats! the downside is i get fanny all done :clown:

Hi , every one . I am so PPPPpppppppppppped off . My computer is down at home . So missing all the gossip .Will have to see if I can sort it tomorrow ..

Hi , every one . I am so PPPPpppppppppppped off . My computer is down at home . So missing all the gossip .Will have to see if I can sort it tomorrow ..
Ohhhhhh No Liz...no fb...thats bad!!!

Hope you get it sorted!

hello.gif

fun and games again on here tonight then by the looks of it!! i am going to watch gok wan..never used to like him but i find his show fascinating..i personally would throttle him if he put up a massive pic of me in my underwear for all to see but the women on there dont seem to mind :blink: amazing...

Evening,just popped in from wet Wales.Hope you all are behaving. :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back