The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well..i gave it about five minutes before one of the disciples came on.....pretty spot on wasnt i?!!

rest in the knowledge that youre a thorn in their sides. I do. what a class feeling knowing that they cant settle in front of the TV or enjoy a a cuppa that they have to outbump. i think its hilarious now and a tad sad too.

But never mind. i can only hope that they cant even get a hard-on at night because theyre afraid to miss out bumping you :lol: i reckon one of them doesnt have a ride left them now anyway :lol: :lol:

isnt it funny that as soon as the ring leader farts..one of them always falls out and lands on the keyboard :lol: :lol:

i just love it as do my mates in work. though i have to tell them not all K9ers are nobs :clown:

rest in the knowledge that youre a thorn in their sides. I do. what a class feeling knowing that they cant settle in front of the TV or enjoy a a cuppa that they have to outbump. i think its hilarious now and a tad sad too. But never mind. i can only hope that they cant even get a hard-on at night because theyre afraid to miss out bumping you :lol: i reckon one of them doesnt have a ride left them now anyway :lol: :lol:

isnt it funny that as soon as the ring leader farts..one of them always falls out and lands on the keyboard :lol: :lol:

i just love it as do my mates in work. though i have to tell them not all K9ers are nobs :clown:
they would love this thread, everyone does, just look at the loads that read it :lol:

rest in the knowledge that youre a thorn in their sides. I do. what a class feeling knowing that they cant settle in front of the TV or enjoy a a cuppa that they have to outbump. i think its hilarious now and a tad sad too. But never mind. i can only hope that they cant even get a hard-on at night because theyre afraid to miss out bumping you :lol: i reckon one of them doesnt have a ride left them now anyway :lol: :lol:

everyones against me :D

For at least a period of time this thread is being closed. It no longer seems to fill any particular legitimate purpose or to be appropriate on K9. If I feel in the future that is likely to change I may open it again.

Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back