The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good morning all :D

love the sig sarah ;)

and the tattoo :D

must get another one done on me

but dunno what to have, it will have to go with my humming bird and the fushia's

any idea's anyone :D

Good morning all :D love the sig sarah ;)

but dunno what to have, it will have to go with my humming bird and the fushia's

A whippet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all :D love the sig sarah ;)

a spider web on ya neck....will look lush deb ....in pink of course...very girly ;)

anime_sparkle_thanks.gif

The pictures of Lily are lovely :)

your welcome! love that pic ann..that girl is so pretty!

had a letter from charlie's orthodontists this morning cos guess who forgot an app in half term? :b well..it was headed in big bold letters

NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF TREATMENT

gulp...then it went on to say that if i wanted to continue charlie's treatment i would have to pay £55 each visit or if i wanted his brace removed it would cost £165.00 to be paid immediatly...i thought there is no way i can afford 55 quid each visit and i dont want the brace removed...really panicking now so i rang up the surgery and really just trying to explain to the receptionist that how sorry i am for missing the appointment etc..then she just laughed as goes"dont worry mrs loveland its just a standard letter!" STANDARD LETTER :eek: and how i have nothing to explain and she just booked another app for the lad.....

stardard letter, i bet you were cacking it when you read it though, anyho's how can they charge anything for him, he is still a minor blooming cheek,

evening tracey!! hows you? just looking at those gorgeous lurcher pups! oh the faces on them are lovely!!! i would love a wee puppy...getting broody again :wacko:

im fine thank you sarah ,you ok ?

that is a gorgeous litter ,i love the chocolate ones :wub:

beautiful arent they? just been going through that chit chat post on music...hely..you seriously have bad taste and debbie b...how the hell is mick chucknell lush ffs??? he is gross,revolting and hideous...yuuuuuuuuuk....making me laugh my head off though!!!

beautiful arent they? just been going through that chit chat post on music...hely..you seriously have bad taste and debbie b...how the hell is mick chucknell lush ffs??? he is gross,revolting and hideous...yuuuuuuuuuk....making me laugh my head off though!!!

i lurve him and thats all there is too say, mind you if i put piccies up of half the people i like your would probably pish your pants

and them puppies i really like the fawn one or the brindle rough :wub: if i could have one i would have both :wub:

thought the coverdude was more your scene deb..with his brooding good looks and perfectly coiffed hair :wacko:

coverdale.jpg

sam elliott was in a film i watched the other day..a new one and for the life of me i cant remeber what it was :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back