The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
you like this geezer don't you sarah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George-Formby.jpg

oh yes have that here put it on when i need a fix, same as road house and when were soldiers

do lurve him, i would wear sprinkles for him :lol:

right..i am waiting for my darling daughter to make a brew :- dropped enough hints but she is still sat on her hump..gonna settle down with martina cole..love this book debbie..thankyou :* and will see you loons tomorrow

LATERS :teehee:

morning my ickle joey deacons :D

still raining here.....!!!!!

gonna go for a trek with robert and the gypo..she will have to put up with the rain ;)

then gotta go to the bank and shops...then housework....busy busy busy........ :D

laters ndjhdwiudokqjlwm :D

see that bluebell has emerged at night to outbump my posts again!! haha!!!....funny how its only at night it comes on here...

30ayjy1.gif

Looks like a shite day.....non stop rain so far :(

its stopped here for now...gonna take the whippie out for a blast

bumpy bumpy :D

morning my ickle joey deacons :D  

still raining here.....!!!!!

gonna go for a trek with robert and the gypo..she will have to put up with the rain ;)

then gotta go to the bank and shops...then housework....busy busy busy........ :D

laters ndjhdwiudokqjlwm :D

didn't know you could speak russian hely :lol: :lol:

mornin debbie..hows you? just had to pick nance up from school...sickness...no doubt the others will get is too :(

mind you..can you imagine the power you could have if you had the knowledge over someone!!! All their innermost secrets!!you wouldnt want to upset them would you...aah..thats the trouble with spilling your guts to someone isnt it? spesh someone close to me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back