The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Sarah - you had a quiet afternoon then?

Great pics of your pack on the beach yesterday!

thanks david!!! its lovely to see such really positive comments...especially for flynnie..next time i will go to shell bay and we can take them all..its a lot quieter there...its on an advert for Sky HD...I spotted Old Harry Rocks in the background!!

thanks david!!! its lovely to see such really positive comments...especially for flynnie..next time i will go to shell bay and we can take them all..its a lot quieter there...its on an advert for Sky HD...I spotted Old Harry Rocks in the background!!
Great! Should be fun when you let them all loose!

:lol:

morning.gif

I made Tala some porridge and snuck out with the other girls

for a walk a little after 6. Thinking like yesterday she would

fill her little belly then get up on the sofa for a sleep.

Wrong..........i'd left the stair door ajar.......there she was all

curled up on my bedroom window sill...............i'll be double

checking that door from now on :b

morning all!! aww ann..you are so lucky to have such a gorgeous new pup...bless her heart :wub:

going through my daily ritual on photobucket looking for a new sig girl and found this!! i have this tattoo too :D

n528447208_500629_5584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
see a "new" name joined last night..honestly,she must think i was born yesterday ;)

went to move this sleeping bag that was on the settee and thought i better check inside it first!! found an ickle whippet :wub:

P1130882.jpg

P1130881.jpg

hahaha!! jeez....i am writing this on here cos the old man and the harpie read this and just to let you know you are pathetic!! beyond a joke..anything to bump up a crap thread that belongs on chit chat not lurchers!!! funny isnt it how when i make a comment on here then the post is bumped up again.....

went to move this sleeping bag that was on the settee and thought i better check inside it first!! found an ickle whippet :wub:
P1130882.jpg

P1130881.jpg

awww bless her......my gypo stinks this morning...even she keeps moving away from her stench :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back