The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well I don't know why that is, as I can see it????? I need to update it now anyway, as my Sweepy is a Veteran Champion :D Will do it later ;)

morning folks......bit puzzled this morning as to why Jan D is pming me :wacko:  

chucking it down here...had to force the whippie out of the door this morning............robert is gonna watch the grand prix this afternoon...so that means one thing.....more drivel for you lot from me (w00t) (w00t)
Hello ladies and old geezer

I too have a pm from the same person, :blink:

june i can't see your sig either ;)

sarah where's the drivel then :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolutely pishing it down here and the wind is really blowing a gale

anyho's how are you all

Last edited by a moderator:
whats happened to your sig june? cant see it :blink:
Can't see it either juney

morning folks......bit puzzled this morning as to why Jan D is pming me :wacko:  

chucking it down here...had to force the whippie out of the door this morning............robert is gonna watch the grand prix this afternoon...so that means one thing.....more drivel for you lot from me (w00t) (w00t)
Jan pm'ed everyone who posted on those threads, with a quote of what they said and then a question or a explaination...

just picked the kids up from their mates and its all in the area where i grew up so it was lovely to do a bit of reminiscing...drove past the post office where i used to always go down with my mum when i was a little girl...we would then go round me nans for a hot choccy and sweets,my nan always had a cupboard full of chocolate! drove past the house i grew up in..went past the library which is being demolished and it really choked me..i remember every smell,every inch of that place..me and mum would always go down every wednesday and i would go to the play area while mum looked for her books :D i was telling the kids all about where i used to play...showed them my old schools(one of which is a load of flats now) actually most of these places are gone now..post office is all boarded up..it really affected me remembering my childhood..I said to the kids" hey! cherish your childhood my luvs cos its gone in no time and you can never get it back...do all the things you want to do in life...be good to each other...luv each other and enjoy life!" to which in unison they all replied

"GAY"

talk about put the mockers on it..think they know it all kids dont they?!!!

got a right thirst on today...must be that curry...eeeeurrrggg with the hair in it :x

just picked the kids up from their mates and its all in the area where i grew up so it was lovely to do a bit of reminiscing...drove past the post office where i used to always go down with my mum when i was a little girl...we would then go round me nans for a hot choccy and sweets,my nan always had a cupboard full of chocolate! drove past the house i grew up in..went past the library which is being demolished and it really choked me..i remember every smell,every inch of that place..me and mum would always go down every wednesday and i would go to the play area while mum looked for her books :D i was telling the kids all about where i used to play...showed them my old schools(one of which is a load of flats now) actually most of these places are gone now..post office is all boarded up..it really affected me remembering my childhood..I said to the kids" hey! cherish your childhood my luvs cos its gone in no time and you can never get it back...do all the things you want to do in life...be good to each other...luv each other and enjoy life!" to which in unison they all replied 

"GAY"

talk about put the mockers on it..think they know it all kids dont they?!!!

aww sarah...i do that as well.......but they dont care do they :(

Think I have solved the sig problem - it was stored on geocities which has folded now I think - strange I can see it though??? Maybe because I have access to get wehat I want off there before they shut down??? It needs updating anyway :D

its stopped raining here and i think i can see some blue sky......but its really windy...think its time to get my jimjams on ;)

its stopped raining here and i think i can see some blue sky......but its really windy...think its time to get my jimjams on ;)

might be doing the same soon bloody freezing i am and i have the heating on :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched the day the earth stood still with keanu reeves....boring..effects were good though...we had the duvet out...all snugged up!!! bet i have lost me spot now :angry:

why is rachel an inactive member?? if anyone sees her on facebook send her my love please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back