The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to think my posts are very interesting....you'd miss me if i left :D

well let me say this i love the hely/ sarah drivel :D

it makes me laugh to point where sometimes i need tena ladies :eek:

thats what this thread is all about having a laugh, and being made to laugh and boy this one does

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well let me say this i love the hely/ sarah drivel :D it makes me laugh to point where sometimes i need tena ladies :eek:

thats what this thread is all about having a laugh, and being made to laugh and boy this one does

Me too Debbie!!

well let me say this i love the hely/ sarah drivel :D it makes me laugh to point where sometimes i need tena ladies :eek:

Me too Debbie!!

thats cos your warped like like us :lol:

i bet you have loads of tena ladies in your bottom drawer :lol:

i wish others would be like us then maybe they would see the really funny side :lol:

i would like to think my posts are very interesting....you'd miss me if i left :D
i would xxx miss you that is :D
i should bloody well think so......now get your butt around here cos ive got some chocolate sprinkles stuck a bit to far down to reach...need a hand :lol:
Er....are you sure that's chocolate Helly???? :ermm:
David !!! :eek:

tut tut tut

you 2 will have the homour police round and we can't have that :lol: :lol:

david what else would it be then if not chocolate mmmmmmmm

i should bloody well think so......now get your butt around here cos ive got some chocolate sprinkles stuck a bit to far down to reach...need a hand :lol:
Gosh! Did I really say that? :b

Gosh! Did I really say that? :b

yes you did Mr.........your turning into sarah :lol:

I have missed most of xfactor i only saw tart faces dress what a hideous creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back