The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Ladies...afternoon Goran ;)

Christmas is just a fraught time of year really...I'd dearly love to ditch the presents thing with family who need nowt...but they are not up for that so will have to continue to buy them things they don't need/want!

my mate dropped me menu off for our xmas meal and i cannot get up any enthusiam for it...she drives me mad cos she loves christmas but to me its depressing..me and the kids dad used to row terrible at this time and it just reminds me of dark times..i would really love to do something different this year for them....

ooohhhhhhhhh i love my kids...but i hate the mess they make.....billy has his toys all over his bedroom floor, conservatory and dining room table.....he has the tv on and isnt even in the room, his cd is on in his bedroom and he is sat on the stairs playing his ds :blink:

betsy has pens all over the front room floor and her room is a bomb site...... :blink:

libertys room is a tip and her bloody music is so loud i cant hear myself think....and to top it all off the bleedin dog had a roll in fox shite and i can still smell it even after 2 baths........she has dragged her blanket half way up the stairs and left it there and emptied her toy box all over the dining room floor................arrrhhhh i am surrounded by messssssssss i hate it........need some order in the house...but no one listens....bill told me a was moaning like a baby :blink: :blink: :blink:

gonna book myself into a hotel for the rest of the week ;)

apart from that im good thanks :-

Christmas is just a fraught time of year really...I'd dearly love to ditch the presents thing with family who need nowt...but they are not up for that so will have to continue to buy them things they don't need/want!

its madness really isnt it? we stopped all that years ago...just got out of hand...i just buy for kids and me mum..thats it!

hely...trying to keep the house in order during half term is pointless....it really is for me anyway

i have told everyone that i am cutting down this year....spent a small fortune last year......and no one can ever remember what they got.......we are doing xmas lunch this year...god im dreading having 13 people in my house...its gonna be messy isnt it....... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

need to relax

need to relax

need to relax :sweating:

just get pished up and it will all fall into plan!! thats my thinking anyway :lol:

Im sorry but im leaving fao...your all soooo boring....im moving into the lurcher bit...way more exciting....nice...polite....no idiots.....calm...relaxing........byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :teehee:

Im sorry but im leaving fao...your all soooo boring....im moving into the lurcher bit...way more exciting....nice...polite....no idiots.....calm...relaxing........byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :teehee:
oh sod off then you deserting wench!!! :*

Ha!!! you'll have to come crawling back in here now won't you wench...cos its all got closed AGAIN!!! :lol:

Yes I see the new members keep cropping up and causing a stink! We are generally a nicer bunch in here though Hely, don't you be going anywhere!! :D

see i have missed the usual crap, :lol:

do you want me to help move your gear from in here to the lurcher bit hely, :D

right im off to re-invent myself obiviously its the done thing :D

ok ok, i'll stay.....you lot are ok i guess :-

oohhh debbie, who ya coming back as :teehee:

ok ok, i'll stay.....you lot are ok i guess :-  

oohhh debbie, who ya coming back as :teehee:

dunno think i will put a poll up to see what would the best name to be

what do you think or will it give the game away :wacko: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to stop this getting an account and posting straight away.

Its getting fecking pathetic now. Nobody has any bollox on here they

all hide behind thier keyboards. The only time they are brave is when

they come on disguised as a newbie......pienmash......twatsrus....... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back