The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
evening chuff buckets!!! sid brought round his mate from school earlier...he had a face of an angel..so lovely...and he has the mouth of a navvy :eek: i couldnt believe what i was hearing..the language was shocking..i said to him does his mum and dad know he talks like that to which he just replied "yeah" :blink: i was appalled....will have words with R sid about his friend....

gonna get a takeaway for me and tribe,settle down to xfactor and pray those two knobbers get sent off..but i bet they wont...people call them entertaining :eek: i dont think so...to me being entertained is listening to something that makes you smile and laugh not wanting to beat them round the head repeatly with a blunt object........

Evening All

Hope you've all had a good day xxxxx

June - if you pop in I hope the nationals went well today :D

I hate it when Trac's away...don't realise how much I 'talk' to her in the day until she's not on the other end of fb, messages etc... good grief I'm hopeless!

oh well...no one around to play with, so i'm off to bed with some reading xxx

Morning folks.... :D

your sid's mate sounds like a lovely little chap sarah :lol:

well cant believe thiose 2 little prats are still in the show......it has to be a fix...its all just wrong :blink:

right im off to my mates house for the day........catch you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening All 

Hope you've all had a good day xxxxx

June - if you pop in I hope the nationals went well today :D

I hate it when Trac's away...don't realise how much I 'talk' to her in the day until she's not on the other end of fb, messages etc... good grief I'm hopeless!
Thanks Clairy, all went well - Sweep won the final again after a crap trap in the heat and coming 2nd. He is my little treasure :wub:

It is quiet without Trac isn't it :( She will be back before you know it! :D

aarrrrghhhhhhhhhh..who the effing hell voted for those two twatters eh? what is going on?? and i hate that danyl..really wanted him to go...such a cocky,bigheaded nob....wanted him to go...not that i like miss frank much either...hmmm...why do i watch it then? just winds the hell out of me.....i have irate txt message rants with my mate all through it and i must say her language is more colourful than mine :eek: oh well...roll on next saturday :teehee:

who hates aemonn holmes? i do..just watched him with his lovely wife to be on this morning and all he did was put her down..they were interviewing katherine jenkins and having to watch the holmes flirt around the poor girl was sickening whilst taking the rise out of ruth who i think is really attractive and a nice lady...big,fat,arrogant pig he is....think i should stop watching telly...just annoys me at the moment...... :wacko:

Lol Sarah, I quite like their bickering :eek: I think he thinks the world of her really, but he likes to pretend to be a male chauvenist pig :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
got a house full of kids :wacko: sid's girlfriend is here..they are playing on the wii and 4 of charlie's mates turns up..you should see em all too!! all got long hair..i said"jeez its the spice girls!" to which they just looked at me :blink:

thank frig i have a b&b cos they all want their mates to sleep over :wacko: just going to send them all up in the rooms and let em get on with it.....6 friends staying over ffs :blink: what have i agreed too????

Afternoon all or early evening :D

well done sweep saw your girlfriend today :wub:

hope all is well with you lot, and sarah you must be bonkers 10 kids well at least they will keep the dogs occupied :lol: :lol: i say sling evryone up stairs and get your jimjams on and watch a nice relaxing horror film :lol:

well..troops are all pizzad up :D all playing happily so i am going to duvet it out and watch drag me to hell......abso bliss :D

LATERS

Afternoon all or early evening :D well done sweep saw your girlfriend today :wub:
Isn't she cute Debbie, such a little darling! She is a flirty little madam though, and was still after chasing Sweep yesterday :eek: He started crying once he saw her too, and I'm sure he ran faster so he could impress her with his new velvet jacket :lol: She is now demanding special conditions in the Peppermint household, and I think she deserves them :D

who hates aemonn holmes? i do..just watched him with his lovely wife to be on this morning and all he did was put her down..they were interviewing katherine jenkins and having to watch the holmes flirt around the poor girl was sickening whilst taking the rise out of ruth who i think is really attractive and a nice lady...big,fat,arrogant pig he is....think i should stop watching telly...just annoys me at the moment...... :wacko:
I thought exactly the same Sarah.....prize dickhead wasn't he.

Im suprised she let him get away with it. I'd have tied a nice

big bib round his neck to catch the dribble........dirty old twat

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back