The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I hearing you correctly? Trac and angel in the same sentence? :eek:
Don't worry June, she's dellusional!

look at this http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=291074
What Clair? You are selling Bluebell on Epupz? :eek: Oh no, you mean we should sell Trac on Epupz? (w00t)

Seriously, are you thinking about it Clairy? She looks nice, but rather a lot of money for a fully grown whippet. I wonder why they are selling her? She is nice and shiny and looks in good condition though. You'd have a pair of bookends (w00t)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What Clair? You are selling Bluebell on Epupz? :eek: Oh no, you mean we should sell Trac on Epupz? (w00t)

Seriously, are you thinking about it Clairy? She looks nice, but rather a lot of money for a fully grown whippet. I wonder why they are selling her? She is nice and shiny and looks in good condition though. You'd have a pair of bookends (w00t)
But she looks so sad :( and a bit frightened...and the kennels is grotty...and... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and yes she is too much...
Solution! This Sunday, when you take the collection plate round, take an extra one for the "friend for Bluebell appeal" (w00t) I'm sure your parishioners wouldn't mind :unsure: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Ann :D  

That picture is not going to help you know...Trac already has delusions of being angelic!!!

Morning Everyone...hope you all have a lovely day :D

Yeah, she even thinks Red Bull gives her angel wings ;) :lol:

Yeah, she even thinks Red Bull gives her angel wings ;) :lol:
PMSL she'll need a lot more than a can of red bull for her to get any where near angelic...

being as angelic as i am o:) i shall forgive you all :D
That's very saintly of you Trac - I'm sure Clair would agree! :-

But she looks so sad :( and a bit frightened...and the kennels is grotty...and... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and yes she is too much...
Solution! This Sunday, when you take the collection plate round, take an extra one for the "friend for Bluebell appeal" (w00t) I'm sure your parishioners wouldn't mind :unsure: :D
mmmm not sure if they'd go for that...much as many of them think Bluebell is their own dog!!

Morning Clair - and anyone else who comes in.
Morning David xxx I have a major quandry going on here...just forund a 12 month black and white bitch for sale, she looks so unhappy in her kennel in the picture...but they want £350 for her :(
Oh Clair can't you do it....

What about offering a trade in for Trac :lol:

Morning David xxx I have a major quandry going on here...just forund a 12 month black and white bitch for sale, she looks so unhappy in her kennel in the picture...but they want £350 for her :(
Ohhhh I don't know...she looks so like blue is face and sooooooooo sad...couldn't bear to see Blue looking that worried...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish I was rich lol!!! I might phone to find out more otherwise someone is going to get her and breed from her, Blacks are quite popular at the moment, she could have loads of litters...I assume she isn't spayed....

mmmmmm trade in for trac...you might have something there ann... :lol:

What about offering a trade in for Trac :lol:

Ohhhh I don't know...she looks so like blue is face and sooooooooo sad...couldn't bear to see Blue looking that worried...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish I was rich lol!!! I might phone to find out more otherwise someone is going to get her and breed from her, Blacks are quite popular at the moment, she could have loads of litters...I assume she isn't spayed....

mmmmmm trade in for trac...you might have something there ann... :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Awwwww am I being unreasonable and mean to you Trac? :unsure:
:'( :'( :'(

i may stay in wales ,no more k9 for me <_<
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm Sorry... I love you really :D
hug1.gif

afternoon fishfaces :D hope all ok....just sat and watched while flynn and coco stretched the life out of a sock :blink: jeez..doesnt get any better than this does it :wacko:

i have got the most awful indidge :x had a curry last night and saved half for today..now i seriously regret it.....need a gaviscon chaser

i have got the most awful indidge :x had a curry last night and saved half for today..now i seriously regret it.....need a gaviscon chaser
Gaviscon is my best mate at bedtime :lol: Curry for me tonight, then snuggle up for X Factor - luvverley :D

sounds a good plan juney!! i was asked out tonight but cant be fannied to be honest.....had too many vods to get ready now
drunk.jpg
gonna watch the x factor and pray those two tits get booted out tonight

elloooo trollops :p well iv had such a busy day sat on sofa in me dressing gown ,do you no how much hard work it was barking orders at me other half :sweating: flamming shattered i am now :-

niiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkky!! i am in me dressing gown to but have glamoured it up by wearing killer heels!!!! hows you peach? xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back