Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon you two :D hope you had a good day
I've been busy getting no where with my college work :D

Hope you've had a good one to Debbie :D
its been ok, hannahs got a cold again

but we are looking at a house tomorrow so things could be looking up hopefully my own house again and you know what that will mean :D
Newwwwwwwwwwwwwww dogggggggggggggggggg!!! Whippet???????? or bigger?

Good Luck :D

Afternoon you two :D hope you had a good day
I've been busy getting no where with my college work :D

Hope you've had a good one to Debbie :D
its been ok, hannahs got a cold again

but we are looking at a house tomorrow so things could be looking up hopefully my own house again and you know what that will mean :D
Newwwwwwwwwwwwwww dogggggggggggggggggg!!! Whippet???????? or bigger?

Good Luck :D
well either will do :D

evenin pishers :D you should have seen this teacher at school tonight..how do i describe her? hmm.arrogant,obnoxious and the kids all hate her..you get the picture? she was fannying around this young male teacher...i was just leaning against the wall watching..it was pathetic..she acted all coquettish around him...this affected silly laugh trying to flirt with him!! just embaressing to witness......awful woman she is...mind you i did laugh later on cos all i could see was margaret bent over with her arse stuck in the air hoovering and he was just looking at her with a strange bemused look on his face! i was trying my hardest to attract his eye but he wouldnt look at me.....margie's maroon clad ass in his face :x

Evening all my friends on here.It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hello David, you might have noticed I am off duty now!! :lol: Things are going to pot!! I don't think they realised how much moderating I did :D
I had just begun to gather that June.

From what I can see, I think you are well out of it.

Take care, and speak soon I hope.
I have missed chatting to you David. My broadband is playing up quite a bit, and no sooner do I get in chat, then I get booted out!! I hope to catch you in there soon though :thumbsup: Time you took me for another whirl too :teehee:

oh .....too quiet..miss the tribe :( oh well..have a night out planned for tomorrow
drunk.gif
..my time to unwind!!!

oh .....too quiet..miss the tribe :( oh well..have a night out planned for tomorrow
drunk.gif
..my time to unwind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back