The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I know what you mean Trac, some people just want to argue and bicker, insult and curse where ever they are on k9...sad little lives some people must lead...all they want to do is to upset people...what a strange way to be!

well i have been one of those people this evening because of a certain person.........sorry ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean Trac, some people just want to argue and bicker, insult and curse where ever they are on k9...sad little lives some people must lead...all they want to do is to upset people...what a strange way to be!

well i have been one of those people this evening because of a certain person.........sorry ;)
No Hely, you just stand up for what you believe...not just jump on every band wagon going, swear, insult and argue with every thread possible...like some!

No Hely, you just stand up for what you believe...not just jump on every band wagon going, swear, insult and argue with every thread possible...like some!
yeah but i should have kept my gob shut......but i had problems doing it...lol

wont let them get to me anymore...waste of time ;)

right im off...have a good evening folks xxx

Hello David welcome back to the coven ;)

sorry to say this but what does it make you, witch or wizard :lol:

Evening all my friends on here.

It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

dont be sorry hely ,it just seems that so many threads end up turning nasty :(

Evening all my friends on here.It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Hello David, you might have noticed I am off duty now!! :lol: Things are going to pot!! I don't think they realised how much moderating I did :D

Evening all my friends on here.It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Hello David, you might have noticed I am off duty now!! :lol: Things are going to pot!! I don't think they realised how much moderating I did :D
You mean covering for your special friends you blinkerd women go on the thred in question & see who actually started the crap . I was replying to a friend if she didn't like what I said keep her unwanted opinion to herself or reply to the post & don't quote me ok

You mean covering for your special friends you blinkerd women go on the thred in question & see who actually started the crap . I was replying to a friend if she didn't like what I said keep her unwanted opinion to herself or reply to the post & don't quote me ok
right ,i really dont care if i get banned but i really do not know what your problem is ,you seem to enjoy causing upset on here lynchie and for your information a few of us have been warned ,no one is protected by anyone

You are such a sad little man (I assume)

hiding behind your many persona's...maybe you didn't twig that when you get banned, its cos no one wants you...cos you are a boring, troublemaker!

to be honest this is a personnal attack :unsure:

hiding behind your many persona's...maybe you didn't twig that when you get banned, its cos no one wants you...cos you are a boring, troublemaker!
Like I said don't insult me AND iwont need to defend myself against you lot I see there is plenty come on here lol is it about 5 or 6 of you in your own bubble not hiding behind any personas never hiden in my life .its your gang that name call now go and read your bible

Like I said don't insult me AND iwont need to defend myself against you lot I see there is plenty come on here lol is it about 5 or 6 of you in your own bubble not hiding behind any personas never hiden in my life .its your gang that name call now go and read your bible
the last few words of your post is well out of order :angry:

the last few words of your post is well out of order :angry:
Don't get upset by it Trac, you know how the saying goes "don't feed the trolls" :D If you ignore Lynchie on here, he will give up coming back. Anything he or his partner say about me is like water off a ducks back. I hope others he is having a dig at feel the same. K9 traffic is well down lately, and it's people like him who spoil it for others who have given up and gone elsewhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back