The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had parents evening for sid tonight so i collared him after school.."why do i have to go mum? dont want to" he protested...."your coming with me to hear what the teacher has to say" i dragged him up the stairs and plonked him down on a chair....mr.evans (thats his teacher :D ) then went on to say how lovely and quiet sidney is...how he sometimes doesnt even know that sidney is in the room!! I am looking at the teacher then at sid who is sat like butter wouldnt melt.....then he asked if i had any questions to which i said "what have you done with the real sidney loveland?!"....when we left sid looked up at me and went" I do chat in lessons but i never get caught!"

gawd luv 'im!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
this mum(that i dont know) came up to me at the school and said that she is thinking about getting a tattoo..why she felt the need to share this information with me is beyond me..anyway..i knew what was coming next..THE question that everyone asks and she didnt disappoint..."does it hurt?" so i said"depends on whereabouts you get it done" then she goes"I was thinking about the shop in bournemouth" she thought i meant where the shop was :blink: so i said"no..i meant whereabouts on your body" by now i was losing interest in her..she thens asks me what are the painful areas so i said going on what i have the the spine is bad and the lower back around the kidneys is agony..." dont want one on me back..what about the ribs?" "well..for the first tattoo getting the ribs done is pretty brave!" "oh i wont get it done there then" oh ffs.........so i asked what she wanted for a tattoo..."i dunno" :wacko: "so basically you are going to walk into a studio and have no idea on what you want done and where its going? oh they are just gonna luv you!" she just looked at me......

You have to give Sid 10 out of 10 Sarah for getting away with it...he's a good boy...be nice to him lol!!

we have Betsy & Bill's parent evening later...although betsy wont be there cos she is bloody ill again !!! up all night coughing....then was sick in her bed.. :x

Going to do a victorian seance tomorrow night...looking forward to it :D

Just been to the shops...got some

crisps

chilli nuts

tripe sticks

chocolate wafer sticks

2 tops for Bill

gummy bears

:D

been to court this morning with ex to finalise the divorce finances...at long last!!! feel like a weight has been lifted off of me....it was really getting me down...got the mortgage through as well so sarah is one happy bunny :lol: we were sat outside court room 2 waiting for the hearing at 10am...time went on...nearly ten past and still nothing...norman went off to check and found we were only in the wrong place :eek: mad panic on then...but all done and dusted now!!! hope all ok xxx

Afternoon ,I bet that is a relief Sarah ,onwards and upwards now eh :thumbsup:

Hely i hope betsy gets better soon and have a wonderful evening tomorrow :)

Good to get these things sorted Sarah...well done!

Hope Betsy's better soon hely, she needs a holiday ;)

poor mini hely :( there are loads of bugs going around here..always this time of year...right before half term too..hope she feels better soon :wub:

just realised its nearly two years we have been doing this crap (w00t) two years!!!!

flippen eck...2 years :blink: :blink:

sarah i love your sig pic.........i would love that framed in my bedroom...really nice colours :) :)

hely said:
Painted Lady said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>damn the grey hair...have to do mine tonight...hate putting on hair colour..i get it everywhere..all over the sink,the walls,the floor :wacko:   :wacko: </span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>did mine on saturday, all over my ears and foot :wacko:

hate doing it as well :angry:

but i am not ready to be a silver fox :- " </span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>oh god...the joys of getting old,grey hair,furry chin,shampoo and set, cardigans....oh my god!! nooooooooooo</span>
pmsl just had a look back at some of the old posts ,sarah this had me in tears with laughing :lol:

been to court this morning with ex to finalise the divorce finances...at long last!!! feel like a weight has been lifted off of me....it was really getting me down...got the mortgage through as well so sarah is one happy bunny :lol: we were sat outside court room 2 waiting for the hearing at 10am...time went on...nearly ten past and still nothing...norman went off to check and found we were only in the wrong place :eek: mad panic on then...but all done and dusted now!!! hope all ok xxx
I am glad your sorted now, atleast you won't be stressing out, and getting all down, its happened now and here's to things looking up ;)

Hello everyone :D

interesting shopping list hely :D

hely said:
Painted Lady said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>damn the grey hair...have to do mine tonight...hate putting on hair colour..i get it everywhere..all over the sink,the walls,the floor :wacko:   :wacko: </span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>did mine on saturday, all over my ears and foot :wacko:

hate doing it as well :angry:

but i am not ready to be a silver fox :- " </span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>oh god...the joys of getting old,grey hair,furry chin,shampoo and set, cardigans....oh my god!! nooooooooooo</span>
pmsl just had a look back at some of the old posts ,sarah this had me in tears with laughing :lol:
i sometimes do this too tracey!!! some of the things we used to write :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back