The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi calum xx hows you and the very handsome harley ? :D  

Hello hely :huggles: Hope you have a great time in Brighton :D don't do anything i wouldn't do will ya ;)
We're fine thanks Ive been a bit ill for a few days but Harleys fine thanks and ur lot? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi calum xx hows you and the very handsome harley ? :D  

Hello hely :huggles: Hope you have a great time in Brighton :D don't do anything i wouldn't do will ya ;)
We're fine thanks Ive been a bit ill for a few days but Harleys fine thanks and ur lot? ;)
Glad your all better now callum :) Star and skye are fine too :D

thx for asking :huggles:

Afternoon covenesses :lol: hey i have been thinking do beavis and buthead wear balacalardas :lol: :lol:
Nah but I herd you ware a mask so not to frighten folk lol........ halloween soon so you be ok hehe

evening fluffers :thumbsup: just poured a huuuuuge vodka..one of many tonight and going to get smodged :teehee: if anyone cares to join me then feel free!!!!!!!!

hi Sarah...that sounds like a plan to me :D I'll be there in an hour :D

Its lovely having visitors isn't it?!! Love it personnally...it shows us just how sane us regulars in here really are...and yes that EVEN applies to Trac!!!

hi Sarah...that sounds like a plan to me :D I'll be there in an hour :D  

Its lovely having visitors isn't it?!! Love it personnally...it shows us just how sane us regulars in here really are...and yes that EVEN applies to Trac!!!
:eek: :eek:

sarah pour me one please on my way ,i will pick up a bottle or two on the journey :D

Hello nutcases, glad you have all survived K9 while I've been away :D I'm excited about puppies coming just before Christmas. Sweep and Grace met on Wednesday, and Friday - then on our way home from my brothers today, we popped over to Weyhill where Andover were racing. Grace was so pleased to see me (or so I thought!!), but she soon made it clear it was Sweep she wanted to see :eek: So, 4 matings over 6 days, and I bet if we saw her again tomorrow, she would still be looking for her lover boy. So, it will be a very long 9 weeks for me and Julie, and we will be looking for every sign going that she is pregnant. If by any chance she isn't, they both had a jolly good time anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe I missed some of the entertainment laid on by the numpties :p I would have zapped them all by now - but no more zapping for me :thumbsup:

Hope you all had fab weekends - nice to see Sonia and Pat at Weyhill, and we met the delicious Henry, Pat's new baby, he's a cracker ;)

Hi All

Hope you've had a good weekend :D :D :D

Good Luck with the pups June :thumbsup: and glad you've had a good weekend xxx

Hello nutcases, glad you have all survived K9 while I've been away :D I'm excited about puppies coming just before Christmas. Sweep and Grace met on Wednesday, and Friday - then on our way home from my brothers today, we popped over to Weyhill where Andover were racing. Grace was so pleased to see me (or so I thought!!), but she soon made it clear it was Sweep she wanted to see :eek: So, 4 matings over 6 days, and I bet if we saw her again tomorrow, she would still be looking for her lover boy. So, it will be a very long 9 weeks for me and Julie, and we will be looking for every sign going that she is pregnant. If by any chance she isn't, they both had a jolly good time anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:  

I believe I missed some of the entertainment laid on by the numpties :p I would have zapped them all by now - but no more zapping for me :thumbsup:

Hope you all had fab weekends - nice to see Sonia and Pat at Weyhill, and we met the delicious Henry, Pat's new baby, he's a cracker ;)
no i didnt ,3 of my best mates were all away at the same time :(

shame your zapping days are over

good luck with the matings ,fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Good evening to anyone that pops in :huggles:

Hope you've all had a good weekend :)

It was lovely seeing you at Weyhill too June :) oh and Steve :D Fingers crossed for some Christmas :santa: puppies :wub:

Lovely meeting up with Emma and the gorgeous Shola :wub: what a laid back little cutie she is (Shola :D ...not Emma)...lol

Great seeing Pat again too :huggles: and the very handsome Henry :wub: who is not quite as laid back as Shola :- ...lol

Nice to catch up with the Peppermints and Helen too :)

It was a very warm afternoon, for a change with the sun shining 8)

morning!!!! who watched x factor??? how the hell are those two tits still in it? they are appalling and should have been drowned at birth...just my opinion though 8) and why was frank butcher on it? thought he was dead :teehee: whitney was dreadful too...think she had been at the mini bar....still watch it though :thumbsup:

morning all ,ive hardly watched the x factor the last few weeks ,hope evryone is ok and has a nice day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back