The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Afternoon :D

watched x factor and i agree with sarah, i thought it was a talent show show how the hell those 2 slimey feckers are still on beggars belief

whitney looked like she was on another planet

Afternoon to anyone that pops in :huggles:

I watched most of the x factor sarah, dont really know why :blink: those twins are a joke, why people are voting for them is beyond me :wacko: :wacko:

I do like Joe, Ollie and Jamie tho :thumbsup:

What the hell was going on with Whitney Houston :wacko: ...... thought she was over the drink and drugs :- :eek: ;) :lol: :teehee:

Have a good day everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh..got a chicken tikka masala slow cooking and the smell is heaven :D be ready when i get home from work....freezing today..dont like this cold :(

ooh..got a chicken tikka masala slow cooking and the smell is heaven :D be ready when i get home from work....freezing today..dont like this cold :(
it is cold got the heating on,

enjoy your nosh i fancy a jalfreizi might do meself one

evening all :D hope everyone has had a good day
A pretty good day thanks Trac, except the BT man has been here again, and says we definitely can't get broadband down the phone line :( He has no idea when our phone lines will be upgraded either :( :(

Oh well, I'll continue with this thing on the roof for as long as it works :unsure:

evening all :D hope everyone has had a good day
A pretty good day thanks Trac, except the BT man has been here again, and says we definitely can't get broadband down the phone line :( He has no idea when our phone lines will be upgraded either :( :(

Oh well, I'll continue with this thing on the roof for as long as it works :unsure:
what a pain juney :(

Evening David :D :D

June you HAVE to keep your dish thing working...we NEED you!!!

morning!
action-smiley-030.gif

Evening David :D :D 

June you HAVE to keep your dish thing working...we NEED you!!!
The scary thing is Clair is that we have been told by someone at Access Broadband, the company who provides our broadband to a receiver on the roof, that they may well go out of business at the end of the financial year :( If that happens, I don't know if we have any other options :angry:

I am going to look into satellite broadband, but I think it will be too expensive. My neighbour runs a business from home, and he is desperate for a more reliable service. If only we could pick our house up and move it somewhere else, I would :(

Good morning to Sarah, June and anyone else that pops in :huggles:

Hope everyone is well :)

Hope Betsy is feeling better today Hely :)

And i hope your cold has given up Trac :D

Sarah hows all the kids ? :unsure: are they all better now :unsure:

Bloody awful here this morning, Pishing down with rain :angry: :angry:

:clown: Happy 1/2 year birthday to Mac :wub: Trac, Skye sends her bro lots of these :huggles:

Yes that's today :- not yesterday :lol: :lol:

Morning all :D

Hope you get something sorted Juney ,we need our Juney ,what would we do without you ? :huggles: :huggles:

Im ok thanks Sonia Mac send big hugs to skye ,happy 1/2 birthday :huggles: :huggles: ,i was convinced yesterday was the 20th :unsure:

its chuffing it down here :angry: nance has gone on a school trip to corfe castle...in this rain...poor buggers will be soaked through

hello my lovely...yes had a wonderful weekend thankyou :D

Hope all is well in the Loveland house xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back