The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
christ..that person is a total bumwipe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the silly person who has way to much to say on the old dears thread !!!

If you read it proper 2 people say stuff worse than I but you don't mention anything about them its you who pounced on me (by the way what rude generation you from) you bumwipe your word not mine !

If you read it proper 2 people say stuff worse than I but you don't mention anything about them its you who pounced on me (by the way what rude generation you from) you bumwipe your word not mine !
if the cap fits ahe ?? how do you know i was talking about you......???

im from the same rude generation that you come from you total waste of space ...................im actually a very nice person but you and your usless crappy posts bring out the worst in me.....as you can see i really dont like you....have a nice evening :D

Hello craig or is it nic :D

nice of you to pop in with your usual cheery post ;)

Hello hely having a good evening i see :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers debbie b its appreciated, hely knob of don't like you either I say I'm a nice person but I know you would disagree lol like I said I don't give a flying .... what the coven think of me . Right of down the pub wile the wife does the house work like they are supposed to do !!!!!!

hello debbie ,hely and anyone else that pops in here

im sad that this thread is turning into a lot like other threads on here ,in fact im very sad at the way things are going on k9 at the moment ,so many arguements

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers debbie b its appreciated, hely knob of don't like you either I say I'm a nice person but I know you would disagree lol like I said I don't give a flying .... what the coven think of me . Right of down the pub wile the wife does the house work like they are supposed to do !!!!!!

what happened to my post ,it went a little bit funny

flippen eck......i thought you were awoman cos your such a bitch......and your married.......bloody hell !!!!!

and thats Mrs hely to you knobface :D

were are a nice bunch of people actually but as you said you don't give a flying ****

well probably the feeling is mutual but anyway have a nice pint,

if the wife is happy to run around you then good luck to her i say ;)

hello debbie ,hely and anyone else that pops in here  

hi trac..... :D

im sad that this thread is turning into a lot like other threads on here ,in fact im very sad at the way things are going on k9 at the moment ,so many arguements

:(

I know what you mean Trac, some people just want to argue and bicker, insult and curse where ever they are on k9...sad little lives some people must lead...all they want to do is to upset people...what a strange way to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back