The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning juney my dear :D

Morning Traccie my love :D

Morning to anyone else who potters in today...friends of mine that is...you know who you aren't PMSL

Evening all my friends on here.It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hello David, you might have noticed I am off duty now!! :lol: Things are going to pot!! I don't think they realised how much moderating I did :D
You mean covering for your special friends you blinkerd women go on the thred in question & see who actually started the crap . I was replying to a friend if she didn't like what I said keep her unwanted opinion to herself or reply to the post & don't quote me ok
You are such a sad little man (I assume)

hiding behind your many persona's...maybe you didn't twig that when you get banned, its cos no one wants you...cos you are a boring, troublemaker!
Like I said don't insult me AND iwont need to defend myself against you lot I see there is plenty come on here lol is it about 5 or 6 of you in your own bubble not hiding behind any personas never hiden in my life .its your gang that name call now go and read your bible
the last few words of your post is well out of order :angry:
Don't get upset by it Trac, you know how the saying goes "don't feed the trolls" :D If you ignore Lynchie on here, he will give up coming back. Anything he or his partner say about me is like water off a ducks back. I hope others he is having a dig at feel the same. K9 traffic is well down lately, and it's people like him who spoil it for others who have given up and gone elsewhere :(
This is the last time I will reply , k9 traffic ain't down because of me , the amount of pms I've recievied of people warning me you've done things like this all the time so its you lot that have put folk of , trust me I've had these pms . I won't be drawn in by you again . By the way I'm not lynchie !!!! Till your bubble bursts bye

Hello Clair , haven't been here much because like you are all saying it's really going downhill with all the people who are really nasty and are getting away with it . When I do pop in don't seem to have much to say .

I did laugh at all your comments about the x factor especially Sarah's because it's all so true . :D

Evening all my friends on here.It is rather sad, some of the things happening on here now.

Hello David, you might have noticed I am off duty now!! :lol: Things are going to pot!! I don't think they realised how much moderating I did :D
You mean covering for your special friends you blinkerd women go on the thred in question & see who actually started the crap . I was replying to a friend if she didn't like what I said keep her unwanted opinion to herself or reply to the post & don't quote me ok

hiding behind your many persona's...maybe you didn't twig that when you get banned, its cos no one wants you...cos you are a boring, troublemaker!
Like I said don't insult me AND iwont need to defend myself against you lot I see there is plenty come on here lol is it about 5 or 6 of you in your own bubble not hiding behind any personas never hiden in my life .its your gang that name call now go and read your bible
Don't get upset by it Trac, you know how the saying goes "don't feed the trolls" :D If you ignore Lynchie on here, he will give up coming back. Anything he or his partner say about me is like water off a ducks back. I hope others he is having a dig at feel the same. K9 traffic is well down lately, and it's people like him who spoil it for others who have given up and gone elsewhere :(
This is the last time I will reply , k9 traffic ain't down because of me , the amount of pms I've recievied of people warning me you've done things like this all the time so its you lot that have put folk of , trust me I've had these pms . I won't be drawn in by you again . By the way I'm not lynchie !!!! Till your bubble bursts bye
Yea right...heard that before :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats why Lynchie and Hagler posts are both signed Craig and Nic PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

smiley-yawn.gif

morning folks.............clair, i hope you had a good read of your bible last night ;) , i have just ordered a beautiful one for Bill, i like the kids to have have a nice one of their own its up to them if they read it or not and bill loves the one he has now but its a bit babyish so ive ordered him a more grown up one :)

there, that was some usless info for ya :lol:

hope everyone is well x

morning folks.............clair, i hope you had a good read of your bible last night ;) , i have just ordered a beautiful one for Bill, i like the kids to have have a nice one of their own its up to them if they read it or not and bill loves the one he has now but its a bit babyish so ive ordered him a more grown up one :)  

hope everyone is well x
Thats not useless Hely, thats lovely...refreshing to hear someone taking the middle line approach...so many parents seem to either say...not having a bible in the house or you WILL read this every day!!

...and no Hely, I didn't read a bible passage last night as I'm reading my way through a book on the apostle paul at the moment ;)

thank frig its the weekend...kids are away with their father from tonight so i can get stuck into their rooms and sort out the mess that they insist on making :angry: hope all ok :D

thank frig its the weekend...kids are away with their father from tonight so i can get stuck into their rooms and sort out the mess that they insist on making :angry: hope all ok :D
morning sarah ,im glad its half term ,we are away to liz's on sunday for a few days and while we are away its our 18th Wedding anniversary ,wish you all could be with us ,what a party we could have :D

morning sarah ,im glad its half term ,we are away to liz's on sunday for a few days and while we are away its our 18th Wedding anniversary ,wish you all could be with us ,what a party we could have :D
We could Trac...but we WILL do for your 20th :D :D :D :D :D :D

We could Trac...but we WILL do for your 20th :D :D :D :D :D :D
now that one im reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy looking forward to ,its going to be so very special ;)

hope everyone is well x
Thats not useless Hely, thats lovely...refreshing to hear someone taking the middle line approach...so many parents seem to either say...not having a bible in the house or you WILL read this every day!!

...and no Hely, I didn't read a bible passage last night as I'm reading my way through a book on the apostle paul at the moment ;)
apostle paul....mmm sounds interesting :D

liberty loved her bible when she was little..she used to take it to tescos....so funny seeing people giving us a wide berth ..think they thought we were gonna start preaching to them :lol: :lol:

betsy has never really bothered with hers but its still in her room.....billy loves his and once asked why we didnt call him moses :lol:

hope you and adam have a lovely anniversary trac xxxx

hello sarah xx

Moses brind has a certain ring to it i say, hannahs name is biblical so is mine :D

Morning all you's :D

morning to anyone else that might fly by in here your all very welcome to join in the chats we have

hope everyone is having a lovely day

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Debbie...hope you have a nice day x

im off to my sisters in a while...we are off to Evesham to do a Victorian seance...looking forward to it :D

I had just begun to gather that June.

From what I can see, I think you are well out of it.

Take care, and speak soon I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back